Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject September 28, 2011, This is it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have wealthy family members who live in Aspen, Colorado and they are accepted members of The Elite Community. They attend frequent gatherings with some of the wealthiest people on the planet.

From time to time they repeat conversations they have with many of these trillionaires we never see interviewed on television. Last night my cousin told me that he was attending one of those private gatherings. Security was more intense than Obama's Secret Service he said. Many of these elite flew in to Colorado from the east and west coasts, some from other parts of the world. Why? To join other VIP elites in the government bunkers on Sept. 27, 2011.

And what do they expect will happen? A massive solar flare they were told will wipe out billions of people worldwide!

I was speechless as my cousin described who was in attendance, what was said and the attitude the elites have towards humanity.

Yes, kings and queens were there, a former U.S. President, heads of world banks and CEO's of some of America's top corporations, even leaders from other countries. Were they afraid? Absolutely not!

They were happy my cousin said, because they want all of us to die! Die because we are a drain on Earth's resources. With at least 25% of Americans receiving Social Security retirement, disability, food stamps, welfare, unemployment, medicare, medicaid, etc., etc.

The powers that be are anxious for us to die so they no longer have to pay us. And since they know future events their attitude is to not invest in the U.S. economy to create jobs until after we are all mostly dead!

My cousin and his family are invited guests to one of the city size bunkers in Colorado next week. I am not. And I do not care to join people who put money and power above life. So if you are expecting Obama or anyone else to care about you and your family, don't! You are nothing more than a parasite to them. I look forward to moving on to the next chapter of existence. Hopefully as far from these evil people as possible in the next life.

Details? Most people will be vaporized in an instant before they know it 10:14 a.m. PST, Sept. 28, 2011 while others will be killed during and following extreme Earth changes. The VIP Bunkers are earthquake proof. That's all I was told.

****I will edit this post for clarity. The real elite are very advanced. They know the future because they have either sent someone forward or have seen the future. They know every thing. People like you and me cannot hold a conversation with the real elite because they are at least one hundred years ahead of us. They know the solar flare is coming, the day and time, and they know what comes after it.

How little GLP's know about the real elite!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP