Users Online Now: 1,555 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 202,698
Pageviews Today: 336,049Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,965
04:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anybody Else Scared Shitless?????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, I'm Debbie. I've been "awake" to the world reality (not MSM) for about 6 months and have been reading GLP for about 2 months. I deem myself as being pretty intelligent woman and learned very quickly how to weed through the BS. Raising 7 kids helped a lot with the learning process - lol. Lately though, I have been reading the threads about September 28, Thread: September 28, 2011, This is it.
September 26-28, This is it, This is the End, Stock Markets Around the World are CRASHING.

Now I'm scared, I truly don't want to die, but I want to go when my God says it's my time to go, not when a bunch of filthy rich assholes who don't have a heart says that a bunch of us as to go (that in itself is BULLSHIT).

Am I alone in feeling helpless?

I've talked to my hubby, he's says nothing is going to happen and that I read too much.

Guess I just don't want to feel this way alone.

Anyways, thanks for reading :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP