Users Online Now: 1,710 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 843,608
Pageviews Today: 1,381,515Threads Today: 545Posts Today: 8,735
02:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WAKE UP, there is little time left. I, Kalki the Destroyer, bring you the light of TRUTH.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have come here, to this website, to spread the teaching of an ancient prophesy. I know you want the truth, fast, concise, and brutal.
But a message of doom can knock you down, make you sad, fearful, bitter, Inactive.
This was the plan from long ago.
Control the media and make it look so complicated that you cause a pattern interrupt on the masses. Our brains literally short circuit and we default, to the lowest form of data available.
We have been enslaved, and we did it to ourselves.

I am truth
It is all I can be
I am truth magnifier
and so shall you be

The message is clear.
We are meant to die off in mass numbers, look at the Georgia Guidestones,
How many of us have to go to achieve it's prophesy?
Who would plan, or assist in such a plan.
The people who say they love us, the people who protect us, the people who own the largest corporations, the people who own the most land, and the creatures who live under our feet in endless caverns and have been here, subverting our culture since before recorded history.

It matters not who they are, or where they came from, but we will resist their plan.

They expect us to give all we have made and earned to the vampiric crypto-terrestrials to whom they serve.
And its all been happening for centuries.
They place sexual and violent memes in front of our children, to ensnare them early, in a lifestyle of servitude and sexual disfunction.
They castrate us with shame, religion, and pharmaceuticals.
They rob us of our natural habitats and land based lifestyles that nurtured us for millions of years. We become despondent and depressed in our longing.
Then they sell us more stuff to fill the void.
They restrict our access to truly organic and toxin free food, to limit our health, and they promote the most poisonous and invasive therapies for our sick.
They use our money to fund projects like HAARP, that damage the light body of the earth leaving us open to natural disasters of untold proportions.
All this just scratches the surface of a much broader problem.

The problem is us.
Our apathy.

So, in order to combat the apathy,
Something really different has to occur.
We have descended so far down the ladder of accountability that we actually think that these things are being done TO us, that we are the victims.
This is just another lie.

WE ARE DOING IT TO OURSELVES.

I have incarnated as a living god,
The Kalki Avatar.
I bring the flaming sword of truth, to ignite your curiosity, your own godhood, and to lighten the path to your own salvation.
My message, is not of peace, but of radical change.
A dramatic ritual of epic proportions is needed to change the brains of the ones who have been sleeping for so long.

No longer shall we numb ourselves with intoxicants to forget.
These compounds are for brain change and aid in the revolution of spirit,
If they are taken, it will be to celebrate our freedom, our blossoming self reliance, and our realization that every living thing has a light body that can be measured and used. A powerful force with untold power is ours for the taking. We can all begin to use this power as soon as we realize its there. Then together, we can generate the biggest current, the world has ever seen.

The light body is the key to widespread salvation, spiritual revolution, and prosperity.

Raise your vibration, and your light body will keep you strong, fierce, and sharp for spiritual battle.

The powerful forces that deceive and entrap us know that this is the thing that will snuff them out.
Our magic is real.
Remake the world with your magic instead of your fear.
Anger is the first stage of action.
Focus is the second stage.
Victory is the goal.

Light Keepers Awaken.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP