Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 912,377
Pageviews Today: 1,627,003Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 12,278
06:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I REPORTED MYSELF TO THE GOVERNMENT! READ WHAT I PUT!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let's see what happens...

This nations government is corrupt, we know all your lies Obama! Your New World Order will FAIL! I have spread the message to over 1,000,000 people on my YouTube channel! You can't stop me because, if you do, then everyone will know for sure I've been telling the truth! Mess with me, I DARE YOU. I have over 1,000 people to back me up! Track me down I DARE YOU. You guys may have deceived the country but, not me and the people I'll continue to tell. My name is Joel Franco, this isn't a lie or anything contact. I know all about the 9/11 false flag you guys brought out. Killing thousands of people for selfish reasons, I know that no plane hit the pentagon. There are tons of evidence on that! I know, you guys are onto something, I know all about Bohemian Grove, I know all those sensitive top secret stuff you guys know about. I know, you guys are just puppets of the global elites. Obama is part of the Bilderberg group. Try me, I will leak more top secret stuff throughout this month and the next. I challenge you to track me down and arrest me for this. Where's my freedom of speech if you guys arrest me? Am I just a conspiracy theorist? Are you guys going to make me look stupid? Because, I know too much information. Are you guys going to kill me and frame someone else? Track my IP address, come find me. Your lies will continue no more, find me at youtube.com/worldmustwakeup . Thank you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP