Users Online Now: 1,840 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,116,294
Pageviews Today: 1,866,638Threads Today: 760Posts Today: 12,709
07:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject just slept for 3 hours (had a dream told i would post)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so, i had a major headache.. again!

anyways i went to sleep it off, the dream i had was kinda.. disturbing?

i woke up in the middle of a global hysteria, people running arround, screaming, loitering, no control anywhere whatsoever.

where i first was in a little town, i suddenly was in houston, why i was there, i have no clue, but what happened is kinda interesting.

a man cam up to me, talked about somebody, somewhere in one of the major arab cities, had arrived, so i asked him what happend? he answered: the skies toar open, and a bright light came down, the sky turned black as night, as the animals and people froze, once the "person" landed, the sky went red, and the ground started to tremble, mountains collapsed and oceans turned red.

after the man said this, he desintegrated, turned to ash!?

my heart started beating real fast, could hear it!

next thing i know, i was walking towards a old pyramid, located in some FOR ME unknown jungle, an old man was standing there on top of the temple, and he called my name.

i walked up to the guy, and he told me, the world would be changed forever, the son of darkness, and the son of suns, would start the eternal battle soon.

after that he started chanting in an unknown language for me, then he placed his hand on my forehead, and i fell in a deep sleep, followed by waking up just now..

i am still flabbergasted by this dream, had dreams like this alot, and i mean, ALOT before, but never so mystical and chaotic, but i am not freaked out, it was a beautifull dream, none the less, as i promised to post my dreams, here it is!

Peace be with you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP