Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lightworkers and New Agers!! watch the entire thing prt1 & 2
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HOLY WOW I came across this video while I was searching around and this thing popped up in my face. Decided to watch it without any sort of judgment. I'm aware that there is soo much info out there on the net that it can be so damn difficult to know who is right anymore and who or what isn't. Since I believe that things happen for a reason I watched both parts of it. It got real interesting as I continued to watch. He mentions a little something about lightworkers and new age stuff. I can't remember which part of the video it is since there is two parts. We all know about the Illuminati and there crap but I don't think I have ever heard a Former member speak about it so damn openly. All I can say is wow and now I'm just confused about this new age and lightworkers.
Opinions? Can't trust shit anymore! wtf

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP