Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 911,769
Pageviews Today: 1,625,939Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 12,266
06:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First read this links to learn about our REAL OWNERS/Galactic Criminals that have occupied our planet the past 13,500 years so you can understand my article below.
Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Thread: The Real Death - Memory Erasing!

Many scientists say that we only use 10% of our brain also our owners made a movie limitless about where a guy was given a pill that unlocked 100% of his brain, in the tv show dollhouse they said our brain is the most advance computer in existence 20 times faster than the most advance computer a man can make.
When in the dollhouse they put people into sleep for ever they were using their brains as computers while they were dreaming, connecting all their brains together making a super computer.
Same thing they were doing in the video game deus ex human revolution.
Now here's the part that blew my mind. In the movie inception with leonardo dicaprio they said that when we sleep and dream we use 100% of our brain but when awake only 10%.
check their dialogue
"They say we only use a fraction
of our brain's true potential.
Now, that's when we're awake
When we're asleep,
our mind can do almost anything"
Now ask yourself if that's true why we can only use 10% when awake and need it the most but when we sleep we use 100%.
That puts me in suspicion that our brains are being used as human computers by our owners/galactic criminals when we sleep plus "ghrees"(my favorite source google it) said that our dreams are projections in our minds from the moon while we sleep.

So my conclusion is these galactic criminals use our bodies as slaves give access only to 10% of the computer this vehicle carries when awake enough to do the work run the machines do the paperwork etc and when they put us to sleep they take away even that 10% and use our whole brain to calculate better ways to take over the universe or whoever knows what else.

I found some links on google that we don't really need any sleep that our brain is just programmed to put us to sleep
[link to www.google.com]
Here's a guy in vietnam that after he had an accident he never slept for 35 years.
Vietnam man goes 3 decades without sleep
[link to www.google.com]

So after i connect these dots i see another crime being committing upon us they raping our brains while we sleep.

This is unprecedented info i figured out from my own researching and you're the first guys i shared it with.

Lastly i'm closing with the dialogue from dollhouse about the human computers.

-Our brains, are being used as processors,
Human computers.
-How is that even possible?
-Well, it's more practical really.
The human brain is 20 times
More powerful than the most massive
Multiprocessing computer in the world.
Rossum has hundreds of them.
-Hundreds?
-Well, many attics,
all networked to a central hub.
Our brains continually soaked
With adrenaline from the fear,
running on maximum.
The processing power behind rossum.
-And you were killing people.
-I'm trying to put them out of their misery,
Freeing them from an eternal hell.
But mostly, I was trying to take
out rossum's number of cpus.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR OWN INPUTS ON THIS I KNOW THERE'S MANY OF YOU THAT CAN ADD A LOT MORE INFO AND SUPPORTING EVIDENCE TO THE ABOVE.

And that would be the second biggest crime committing on all of us after the soul traps!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP