Users Online Now: 1,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,122
Pageviews Today: 416,857Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,181
04:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling on all people and researchers interested in Solar anomalies and related subject areas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have mentioned this idea on here before on a number of threads - and since I now have received a few positive responses, I am calling on any person/s who has a real interest in and has the ability or time to follow the solar events and related earth-effected events in order to keep and collate a data of these events 24/7

That is - to form a research group of as many people as possible to collate and record daily Solar and earthquake/volcanic events and to share their thoughts and information here and link to other sites.

I used to be part of a 12 person Solar anomaly team back in 1999, many of you here may recognise the team members - I wrote an article dedicated to these people here;l

[link to ambilacuk.com]

Unfortunately, there is now only myself and Gary Goodwin remaining - Gary runs the tmgnow website (the old Millennium group)

After Kent Steadman passed away some years ago - Kent ran the well-known www.cyberspaceorbit.com website, which is still there in memory to him - I set up a much smaller site, which now I hope people will use as a portal to share their info etc
See here;
[link to ambilacuk.com]

I have not had much time to develop this site, but the basics are there to add in links and your info should you so wish

With all the recent increase in activity and events this may be a good idea to 'resurrect' a team to harness the info and to share as to what is occurring..

You can contact me on those Ambilac sites above, the main Ambilac site has been running for over 13 years now..the issue I have is time...so I think it is time for 'fresh blood' to start to impart their time, enthusiasm and knowledge to others
Many thanks for YOUR time
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP