Users Online Now: 1,740 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,028
Pageviews Today: 960,890Threads Today: 349Posts Today: 6,319
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM A DOCK Worker in NYC. We have had ALOT of Ships WIth armed Russian and Chinese People Offloading Stuff
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Normally the mafia controls the docks in most respects. Most of us are red blooded americans and will not deal with any bullshit. I am not in the mafia but I hear the gunfire, and the stories about what they do late at night. I donīt give em any problems, and they donīt give me any problems. I dont care what they do.

But lately even some of my bosses have been pissing and moaning about some ships that came in and had a whole bunch of cargo containers offloaded and put onto trucks right away without any clearance at all or any searches. We donīt even really check much but we check manifests and the other mountain of paperwork thats needed.

I had to work late one night and I saw chinese guys with submachine guns slung under their arms, partially concealed. We normally donīt let anyone actually leave the ship with weapons. What they do on their ship we donīt care about as long as they keep trouble off our country. But in the last couple weeks weīve had atleast 4 ships with armed people and its freaking everyone out. We called homeland security and the fbi and they havenīt done anything about it.

Rumor with the boys is that part of it is explosives and most of the trucks have headed into the city. Theres some sorta joint operation or excersize they told us not to worry.

I donīt care what they tell me, I dont like seeing foreigners on our soil without getting searched and abiding by our laws. This is fucking bullshit. Has anyone else heard about some cargo containers getting sent into the USA for some excersize in New York City?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP