Users Online Now: 1,573 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 289,164
Pageviews Today: 459,352Threads Today: 147Posts Today: 2,335
05:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Was it really Kirk Douglas who raped Natalie Wood? This is a message, the truth only he knows.before he kicks the bucket!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Watch the News in Hollywood fly right off the meat-hook if Kirk Douglas kicks the bucket, all front page news that is for certain for ET! Bolt down that hatches, as the Hollywood propaganda machine protects its own kind, just like the mysteries and cover-ups surrounding her drowning. Where the gossip begins [link to www.etonline.com]

"It is believed he raped Natalie Wood because she had refused to work on the Devil's Disciple, but it will not be revealed until after their death".

Will Douglas finally have the balls to admit to the rape before he meets Jehovah, a false God impersonating the Christ? Kirk, open up your heart now and tell all, you can't take this to your grave. Forget the 'he-man' ego image.

My God-Self through Natalie's own voice, as my twin-flame told and said to me, you raped her, and the movie Devil's Disciple was the attached energy. Confess to the One True God within that I know, who will forgive you.
My God-Self through Natalie's voice as my twin-flame told me, you raped her, and Devil's Disciple was a attached energy. Confess to the One True God that I know who will forgive you.

Repentance is the second principle of the gospel of Jesus Christ and is extremely important and is how we show faith in Jesus Christ. Follow these six steps to learn how to repent and receive forgiveness.

Six Steps of Repentance:
Feel Godly Sorrow
"For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin." (Psalms 38:18) The first step of repentance is to recognize that you've committed a sin against God's commandments. Feel true sorrow for what you've done and for disobeying Heavenly Father. Feel sorrow for any pain you may have caused toward other people.

Confess to God
"By this ye may know if a man repenteth of his sins—behold, he will confess them and forsake them." (D&C 58:43)
Pray to Heavenly Father and be honest with him. Tell him of your sin(s). If necessary confess your sins to your local LDS bishop.

Ask for Forgiveness
"And it came to pass that I did frankly forgive them all that they had done, and I did exhort them that they would pray unto the Lord their God for forgiveness." (1 Nephi 7:21) Pray to God for his forgiveness. Forgive others who have hurt you. Forgive yourself and know that God loves you, even though you've sinned.

Rectify Problems Caused by the Sin(s)
"And if it be stolen from him, he shall make restitution unto the owner thereof." (Exodus 22:12) Make restitution by fixing any problems caused by your sin. Problems caused by sin include physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual damage. If you can't rectify the problem sincerely ask forgiveness of those wronged and try to find another way to show your change of heart.

Forsake Sin
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." (Proverbs 28:13) Make a promise to yourself and to God that you will never repeat the sin. Recommit yourself to obeying God's commandments. Continue to repent if you sin again.

Receive Forgiveness
"Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more." (D&C 58:42) The Lord will forgive you when you truly repent with a sincere heart. Allow his forgiveness to come upon you.
When you feel at peace with yourself you can know you are forgiven. Don't hold onto your sin and the sorrow you've felt. Let it go by truly forgiving yourself, just as the Lord has forgiven you.

Kirk Douglas is Jewish, and his is real name is Issur Danielovitch Demsky. Kirk means 'church' - the seat of organized religion, and the home of the Antichrist Jehovah.

I know your false God Jehovah, because my father is RA, the One True God who is coming, and the Jesus Christ that everyone believes in, is just a mind-program on a slave planet.

A dream overshadowing a false Galactic Federation, which had no Christ energy. The surrounding earth energy was calm and like War of the Worlds, starred Tom Cruise, and it felt like the 'last day on earth for everyone' showing the sky full of fire at a very high altitude, and maybe it was nuclear stock-piles exploding all around the planet because I saw fiery mushroom clouds just after detonation. It was not a nuclear exchange, more deliberate like a inside job.

Maybe also its the incoming solar flares which was shown above the planet, and those who call themselves the Galactic Federation are helpless to do anything about it or clean up the fall-out, I questioned their energy and it felt like they did not even exist, it was very hollow without any channels of communication and we were all alone to save ourselves. Anything is possible, including a false flag, just like the broadcast of War of the Worlds in 1938.

Just believe in your self, and nothing else matters.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP