Users Online Now: 1,676 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 30,280
Pageviews Today: 46,335Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 250
12:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Happiest Day of my Life...What's Yours?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I became pregnant at the age of 21. It was an unplanned pregnancy as I was not married. You see I had become a born again Christian at the age of 17. However, temptation got the best of me and I ended up getting pregnant. The thought of abortion crossed my mind but it literally was there for maybe one minute before I dismissed it. I knew I was carrying a child and I thought this may be the only child I would ever have and I also knew that I would never be able to live with myself if I had an abortion. As it turned out he was the only child I had.

So, as you might imagine, I carried a lot of guilt. I loved my son and I had kept him but I had given him a life without a father. The thought tortured me on a regular basis. It became even more difficult once my son started to grow up and question me as to why he didn't have a father. I answered him as best I could and we continued on.

When he was about 3 years old

[link to brie-hoffman.hubpages.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP