Users Online Now: 2,215 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 898,332
Pageviews Today: 1,601,711Threads Today: 679Posts Today: 12,079
06:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EAST TURKEY GETTING SMACKED BY EARTHQUAKES 10-12 AN HOUR ***24HRS STILL GOING 150+ QUAKES***UPDATE 48HRS STILL GOING 250+ QUAKES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message im sure everyone on this site today is aware of the 7.3 mag EQ East Turkey had this morning.. but DAAAAAAMN they are being POUNDED by mag 4 and 5's like almost 10 an hour. smh. ive never seen EQ activity like this. its in just ONE place on earth. thats it. all day. are these aftershocks or foreshocks you think? could there be another big ass one coming?

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

UPDATE:
Sunday October 23 2011, 20:45:37 UTC 49 minutes ago eastern Turkey 6.0 9.8
Sunday October 23 2011, 20:45:37 UTC 49 minutes ago Eastern Turkey 6.0 10.0

UPDATE 2AM EST 10/24:
this activity is NOT slowing down guys. the fact these quakes are occurring so concentrated for SO LONG has me puzzled. if we're suggesting these quakes are due to a high density object effecting the earth, then after 8 hrs or so this object would begin effecting us from a different position and we would observe a shift in effect. but its almost 24 hrs since the mag 7 quake yesterday morning ... and almost literally nowhere else on the planet is there seismic activity. and its just not stopping. for real i hate to say it but it looks like there will be another mag 6 or 7 any hour now. the aftershock/foreshock activity is equally as violent as it was all throughout the day yesterday and there was a 7 to start it and then two 6's as well during the day(same time). and any time now there could be another. but what's most particular is that its ONLY turkey. thoughts?

UPDATE 2AM EST 10/25:
things STILL continuously rumbling in East Turkey. 10-12 EQ's an hour AT LEAST. i still am perplexed as to how this seismic activity can be SO concentrated. but i definitely am beginning to believe there will be a huge event soon. question is will it actually even be Turkey?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP