Users Online Now: 2,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,057,340
Pageviews Today: 1,422,490Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 5,653
11:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GHOST OF ELENIN - Is there a connection to ELENIN & the latest 7+ Mag QUAKES in TURKEY & NEW ZEALAND Region?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has the GHOST of ELENIN returned?

For all those who miss the Elenin Doom...

BOOOOOOO!

IT's baaaaaaaaack?,,, and perhaps just in time for ALL HALLOWS EVE

So lets see where the rabbit hole goes this time...

ODE to ELENIN for HALLOWEEN - the Mega-Doom Thread Zombified

We all know the September 27th alignment theorem was based on JPL's orbital data of Elenin's positioning at that time, which I've shown evidence of possible tampering and changes in 2 vids I put out last month that is now defunct...or are they??: ;) since I added some hidden future clues related to 9/11 ie 11/9
[link to www.youtube.com]

While most agree the alleged COMET Elenin is deceased or was "CREMATED" ;) and skeptics claim the ALIGNMENTS correlation to MAJOR QUAKES were either all coincidence or pure mumbo jumbo BS, there are still some who have to keep reminding those ignorant of the issue, that ELENIN was IRRELEVANT and had nothing to do with the theory that ALIGNMENTS CAUSE LARGE QUAKES since Elenin was only a MARKER for what was FOLLOWING IT.

Another variable I've discussed that must be considered by anyone supporting the possibility of this theory's merit and has an open mind to an alternative perspective, is the KRULIAN XFACTOR which actually has an interesting connection in terms of what also didn't happen on the 27th including a recent explanation of Elenin's connection to an object called TEKOMA.

So with that said, the primary issue and enigma that those in tune with the above factors are trying to determine, has to do with whether this OBJECT was removed from the EQUATION and allegedly "diverted" near the Kuiper belt and on hiatus, or is there ANOTHER object in a similar position still on course and simply cannot be "tracked" other than by WISE??

However I submit there's an interesting new development that I've suggested for quite some time now which I even tried to explain to everyones pal TERRAL (who now admits he's hit the same roadblock and is stumped) that could be related to what happened yesterday the 23rd as well as a link to the 188 day anomaly which again, up until this "new data" (for better lack of terms) I was talking about if you recall this "enigma" i mentioned, no longer Has/HAD any frame of reference, until NOW maybe!

So i'm now going to suggest something a bit more unconventional which imo, appears to have an amazing connection to yesterdays event/quake in Turkey I see no one connecting the dots to it yet and was only partially touched on in these posts:

Thread: 60º - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - Nibiru - Elenin - Events

Thread: Nibiru/Elenin: several other reasons to think that the D-DAY is actually OCTOBER 28TH!

so the "theory" goes like this... and keep in mind, what might be one way to "triangulate" or calculate the LOCATION of this alleged OBJECT if JPL can no longer be relied upon?

...a PATTERN.

ie the 188 cycle

15 (and 1/2)

11 (and 1/2)

for those unfamiliar with those numbers and how the relate, I'll try to explain more in-depth soon in a follow-up, but when you see the first connection i'm about to explain, perhaps you'll begin to understand what i'm talking about when I say GHOST OF ELENIN which eerily begins to explain quite ALOT!

This is where it gets interesting: Riddle me this...

what DIDN'T happen, or rather, you might also say: what HAPPENED on 9/27?

....NOTHING (seismically)

and what HAPPENED FOR approx TWO WEEKS PRIOR to 9/27?

....almost NOTHING (seismically)

what was a key DATE I warned in SEPTEMBER for a MAJOR Quake?

9/16/11

what have I explained about 911 and 113?

numbers connected to TRAGEDY & DISASTER such as MAJOR QUAKES

what was YESTERDAY ?

THE 23RD or 10/23/11

what happened?

a HUGE 7.3 MAG the key number mag that appeared (73 ie 37 ie EL ie Gods ancient hebrew name EL Shaddai) & a massive 7.4 the day before
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

again, keep in mind this post highlighting information from an ET Bloke called MYTHI Thread: 60º - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - Nibiru - Elenin - Events

so COUNT BACKWARDS 38 days from 10/23

whats the DATE?

SEPT 15/16th

What happened?

a HUGE 7.3 MAG (& the quake varied from 7.2 to 7.4 varied-9 10 11 ie 911)

COINCIDENCE?

Boooooo!!!

might take some a while to see the significance, but a nice little synchronicity thats beyond uncanny imo.

38 (an "11") days after 9/15 & 9/16) is 10/23

So 9/16 was a date that connected to the last alleged ELENIN "ALIGNMENT" before there was a major change/shift in data or as some said it "DISAPPEARED" in terms of it being a Marker in JPLs DIAGRAM (which I explained in the video's i released [link to www.youtube.com] AND an ABRUPT strange LULL or drop in SEISMIC activity that was on a major TWO WEEK spike or almost record uptick from 9/1/11 to around 9/16/11.

Oh, and 9/16 is a KEY DATE in this entire Elenin Alignment theorem in that it ALSO CONNECTS TO THE 188 DAY PATTERN! wow.

coincidence we had a HUGE 7.3 on 10/23??? and another the day BEFORE?

one of the patterns has been huge 7+ mags around elenin alignment phases that many soon realized was probably more of a MARKER since only an object with JOVIAN MASS would be able to possibly cause such large quakes if the alignment theory even has merit. The rest argue no alignments ever occurred since in a 3 dimensional perspective, a little comet (Elenin), was never in any true syzygy (an argument i've addressed in previous threads that suggest otherwise). However, E.U. theorists claim even a Comet could still cause a major ELECTRICAL connection/disturbance during a Syzygy, enough to inject an FTE type of anomaly and generate a Seismic event.

Is there any credence to this new evidence and theory?

Have I just given a key clue to decoding this MATRIX of Elenin and tracking a NEW PATTERN for an object several times the size of JUPITER that has high density/mass?

There's probably no way to ever prove this yet, especially since NASA (never a straight answer) would never reveal it even if there was something like this approaching not to mention claims that such an object would cause major perturbations if it were that close as well as massive earth changes and strange weather patterns...

oh wait a minute, there HAS been and ARE.

the SANTORINI rumblings and HIERRO for starters... which btw had such another eruption 3600 years ago. gee that number sounds familiar... oh yeah. thats the alleged orbital cycle of NIBIRU ;/

Thread: The 212 NIN3 11 SYZYGY SUPER QUAKE, TSUNAMI WARNING MEGA-THREAD (Page 2)

and how about these new anomalies?

...a sign of another major seismic event about to hit that could be similar to the JAPAN 3/11 Disaster & 9.2mag that many claim was connected to an ALIGNMENT of Elenin or LARGE JOVIAN MASS with the SUN & EARTH?

NORTHERN LIGHTS LIGHT UP USA -- CME generated? or foreshadowing MAJOR QUAKE!!!
Thread: awesome northern lights!

Thread: Sky Turns BLOOD RED over Europe, Aurora Borealis Jan. 25, 1938: Fatima 2nd Secret's Warning about Breakout of WWII

Thread: “Northern Lights in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Indiana, Maryland, New York, and Ohio.

strange, because days and weeks just before the Japan Quake, there were various mystery animal die-offs and "light" anomalies (electrical disturbances in the atmosphere/magnetosphere?)

hmmmm

so why is this interesting? because a similar alignment with SUN & EARTH and another JOVIAN MASS is about to take place coincidently on the EXACT DATE the MAYAN Calendar ENDS on October 28th. Yikes.

Or maybe it has something to do with and CONNECTED to my latest large quake prediction where I warned a BIG QUAKE 7+ Mag would hit on OCTOBER 23rd and one of the locations in serious danger is TURKEY (ie KABAk).

shameless bumps:

Thread: Large Quakes and a MAJOR 7.3 Mag Hit TURKEY on EXACT DATE WARNED

Thread: The 212 NIN3 11 SYZYGY SUPER QUAKE, TSUNAMI WARNING MEGA-THREAD

My opinion??... MAJOR QUAKE ABOUT TO HIT THE UNITED STATES SOON.
Thread: The 212 NIN3 11 SYZYGY SUPER QUAKE, TSUNAMI WARNING MEGA-THREAD

I've repeatedly sounded the ALERT that pressure is building up around the WESTERN COASTAL REGION of NORTH AMERICA, Madrid Fault and even the Pacific Ring again by JAPAN.

FEMA clearly seems to be PREPARING FOR SOMETHING BIG BIG BIG for NOVEMBER that could begin around 9/30/11 to 11/13/11.

and I think these events would be pretty BIG in succession if you ask me...

TERRORISM (IRAN connected)
EARTHQUAKE
WALL STREET MELTDOWN
WAR
MARTIAL LAW

also keep in mind, several ET contactees, channelers and pyschics have warned about MAJOR seismic events, Technological disruption (INTERNET) and a financial collapse as well about to occur within the next 2 months tops... not to mention FALSE FLAGS or PROJECT BLUE BEAM still looming.

Oh, a few more things to keep in mind as well...

with all the FINANCIAL & POLITICAL instability, I find the timing of a major historical date connected approaching on OCTOBER 29TH Uncanny, which might ring a BELL to some.

Thread: **RED ALERT** NATIONWIDE/GLOBAL BANK RUN about to occur?? CITIBANK / BANK of AMERICA CUSTOMERS DETAINED TRYING TO CLOSE ACCOUNTS & WITHDRAWAL???

Thread: MARKET WATCH: EU Bank Failures Will CARSH WALL STREET...

and last but not least:

Thread: SERIOUS INFO---With sources! 11/9/2011: Elenin Psy-Op, 2005 YU55, FEMA, DHS, UN, Obama! WTF they been planning for? (Page 4)

Thread: SERIOUS INFO---With sources! 11/9/2011: Elenin Psy-Op, 2005 YU55, FEMA, DHS, UN, Obama! WTF they been planning for? (Page 5)

so how strange is it that FEMA is having a MAJOR EMERGENCY DRILL on 11/9/11 around another major set of ALIGNMENTS not to mention RUMOR of WAR with IRAN making this thread perhaps one of the most intriguing of them all:

Thread: the ELNIN 9/11 2001 WARNING connected to ELENIN 11/9/11, and the NINth or ELEventh Month??

HAPPY ELEween!

<insert VINCENT PRICE and THRILLER>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP