Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject dream control achieved.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got up early this morning for a meeting and then went to lay back down for a bit. I set may alarm for 8:15 which would give me about a 45 minute nap. I went to sleep and almost immediatly became aware that I was dreaming. I knew I was out on a drilling rig so I looked outside the window and there was green grass and the rig was gone. I knew I was dreaming but did not get startled awake. There were people in the dream that I did not know but I was comfortable with them being there. I interacted with them and told them this was all a dream, I was totally aware of this and time seemed to be completely irrelevant. I told these people I would prove it by creating a ball of fire in my hand, which did not quite work the way I intended. My hand turned black and gave off a lot of smoke. At one point I thought I had woken up but another look out the window verified that I was still asleep. I just kind of floated on my back as if there was no gravity and had a tingling sensation throughout my body. At this point I thought that maybe I had died in my sleep and was almost startled awake. I remember thinking that if I did die, it wasn't so bad at all. I never left the room. I just kind of stayed in there until I finally lost control of the dream and woke up. I was only asleep for about 30 minutes as I woke before the alarm sounded. I got up and was completly wiped out. I was much more tired than when I had layed down and the dream time seemed to be well over an hour. This was the most lucid dream I have ever had and it was amazing. Have any of you ever experienced a total awareness of a dream state?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP