Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Official Astroid YU55 Posting
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As Comet Elenin neared Earth, many of us were concerned. We breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened. However, we may need to look again. Astroid Yu55 is now moving towards Earth, and will be much closer than Comet Elenin.
FEMA and NASA have been sending out preparedness flyers for months now. FEMA will be conducting a test November 9th. The test will interrupt all TV/rado broadcasts, and will test the national emergency system. The test is supposed to last approx. 3 1/2 mins. They have been talking about the test for several months now, and attempting to inform people about it.
Astroid YU55 will travel between Earth and the moon on November 8th and 9th. It will be closest to Earth November 8th at 11:23 PM GMT/UT. It will be .85 lunar distances from Earth (the moon is typically 356400 to 406,700 km from Earth depending on orbit), or .00217 AU. If you multiply 356400 times .85, you will see that it will be about 302940 km from Eath. At Elenin's closest on October 17th, it was .232AU Earth. As you can see, Astroid YU55 will be MUCH closer than Elenin ever was.
I am saying of all this to suggest that the test on November 9th may turn out to be more than just a test. They may be preparing incase there is a genuine emergency. I would suggest that on this particular day you and your family try to stay together. If you have to go to work then at least kept a cell phone close by and have a plan of meeting your family somwhere in case of a real emergency.
I believe that we are entering into the prophetic time of the Great Tribulation. From wickedness, to the economy, to one world currency, to war, to famine, to chaos, everything is happening just as the Bible said it would. My prayer is that you would come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it's too late. Don't forsake Him. He died for you on the cross. All you have to do is ask Him into your heart. May God bless you, keep you, cause His face to shine upon you, and give you peace. Amen!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP