Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The true Communist ideals
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Forget about the word 'Communism'. The ideals of this ideology have existed since man could walk.

“ The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.” - KARL MARX

Sounds like North American banker owned elections to me.

I ask you all do you care about the brotherhood of man or the corporate system that separates man?

Don't fight each other, we all bleed red. I don't care if you like what I have to say or not. I only care that humanity is united as ONE race and not a separate class system of people.

You want to know why we are taught to believe that TRUE Communism is bad? Because it allows NOBODY to become filthy rich and to control the world.

the Hammer: the symbol of the laborer
the Sickle: the symbol of the farmer
the Red Star: red being the colour of all human blood, the star is the unity of all races. We ALL bleed RED.

We ALL deserve to live. There is only ONE earth, one land, and we ALL breath the SAME air. The corporate Globalists believe in a world that is Internationally controlled by the largest corporations of the world instead of having a world united Internationally by the color of which we ALL bleed. And that is the color RED.

I'm fed up with class, with struggle, with difference amongst people. There is NO difference between any person and we all deserve to live the free life which we ALL deserve.

Wouldn't you all rather live in a world where society contributes to the greater good of society instead of society contributing to the greater good of the few at the top?

We need a unification of all people. When I use the ideology 'Communism' as a point of consideration, I'm speaking of the TRUE ideology that man was supposed to manifest in this world. The brotherhood and Unity of ALL people, of ALL races, of ALL.

You people that believe in first come first serve, I have more money than you I deserve more are not part of the TRUE life cycle.

In the true sense, this is called Communism. Like it or not. I can assure you that the bankers don't want you to know the TRUTH behind this ideology and will do what ever they can to push you away from it.

During World War 2 the Nazi's weren't a party dedicated to white superiority. They were dedicated to the EMPIRE.

This is why the Nazi army had Blacks, and Muslims in there units.

There were ENTIRE Muslim SS units during World War 2. The Japanese were also part of this imperial take over attempt.

You all say that Stalin killed so many people and yadda yadda. But don't you people realize that the Soviets were being invaded FROM ALL SIDES by a nation of people that hated Slavs?

Wouldn't we also send all of our healthy people to fight a foreign invader to save our nation?

The Germans and their allies killed more people during World War 2 than most could ever imagine. And the same people that blame the Communists for everything are controlled by the real bankers and the same system that bombs other countries and overthrows people like in Libya which in the end support Al-Qaeda. Once again, the 'Muslim' connection. NATO which was formed by people brought in through operation paper clip, also which is behind the 'Muslim' uprising in the East, is behind all of this.

Just look at grand mufti of jerusalem. A Croatian Muslim fascist that Hitler brought to power during WW2.

Even during the Yugoslav civil war, NATO accepted Nazi sympathizers as legal country leaders.

Franjo Tudman, Alia Isabegovic who was also a Croatian Ustasa Muslim Nazi SS fighter during WW2. Hmmmmm, Mr. Pres Obama?

Bill Clinton also funded Franjo Tudman.

Even now in the middle east, AL-CIA-DA people are gaining grounds because NATO let them.

George Bush who has a family history of helping the Nazi empire was 'elected' as president.

There is too much of a Nazi/Islamist/Muslim connection here.

In all Communist countries, the Communist's throw out royal families.

Just look at what happend in Russia during the October 1917 Revolution. People, tell me how can a group of poor people be funded by the 'Rothschilds' when the poor working class people of the revolution fought the Czars ROYAL army and stole their weapons to continue fighting them.

It seems to me that the Czar's ROYAL army was funded by the Rothschilds. Since all royal families are connected to the biggest bankers of the world and hate the poor working people which the bankers get rich off of.

The bankers, and all royal families get rich off of the poor working people's backs, and I have no problem for the Communists kicking them out nor do I have a problem when they hang the royal families in the town square.

During World War 2 in Yugoslavia, the Yugoslav Partisans which were a Communist Guerilla fighting resistance, fought all Nazi sympathizers from all sides including the Nazi collaberating Croatian Ustasa, the Serbian Cetniks, the Muslims, the Italian fascists, and so on. The Partisans were a united resistance of all races amongst slavs, jewish people, and so on. All nationalities were welcome. No discrimination what so ever. They fought these people with out any help while they spilled their guts to defend their land and honor.

My entire family were Partisan resistance fighters during World War 2. And a lot of them were captured and hung by the Muslims and other Nazi sympathizers.

I had a grand Aunt that was captured by the Muslims which was layed over a table WHILE PREGNANT and sawed in half while ALIVE. Her and her baby were no more.

The King of Yugoslavia had to FLEE the country because the Yugoslav Partisans were going to kill him and his family.

The King fled to the UK. Thats correct. The UK has many Nazi connections. Even Heinrich Himmler was related to the UK royal family.

In China the PLA ( Peoples liberation army) threw out the 'Lama class' elite. Which are the royal families connected to the Dalai Lama. Which the Dalai Lama also had many Nazi friends and hid many Nazi's after the war.

The Lama class used people as slaves and actually owned people. The Lama class had SLAVE PAPERS that showed which slave belonged to which Lama.

People, we have been lied to about absolutely everything.
It's time to open your eyes even if it hurts.

We ALL deserve free health care, free dental, we ALL deserve to EAT!

If we can't find a job, then we should be able to obtain enough money to provide for our families.

Dont ever call people on welfare 'welfare bums' because these poor people don't even get enough to pay their rent. Let alone pay their other bills, provide for their family and buy food.

Prince Harry of the criminal royal family (who wore a Swastika arm band for halloween) spent $30,000 in one night at a bar. Now, tell me people where does this criminal family obtain this money from?

They get this money from the poor people of their nation. WHICH THEY STEAL FROM.

They havent earned this money. THEY STEAL IT.

In true Communist ideology, there is no class.

The only way to eliminate class is to eliminate struggle.
And the only way to eliminate struggle is to eliminate class.

We must rid this world of ALL materialism.

All this world needs is productivity on food, health, water, and the necessities of life. AND FREE EDUCATION!

Who needs a Mercedes Benz, or a million dollar home?

Who needs fancy stereos and jewelry?

People, it's time to unite and forget about materilism.

We are ALL ONE.

BROTHERHOOD AND UNITY.

---------------------------------------------------
PROOF THAT NATO IS A NAZI IMPERIAL OCCUPATION:

Operation Paper Clip.

And look at the NATO symbol CAREFULLY. Concentrate your eyes for a little bit. You'll see how the Bavarian Illuminati works. Hiding the truth in plane sight with symbology.

LOOK

[link to www.trdefence.com]

[link to www.crwflags.com]

[link to www.milaz.info]

SOON TO BE:

[link to flagspot.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>