Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stasis, mini stasis, craft, Jupiter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everyone, there have been questions and requests in two different threads recently, so I am starting a thread in my name to address those readers and anyone else interested. The reason is I get tired of repeating the story and it need to be in one place and then I can link to it.

Thread: Three Class M Flares in the past 6 hours! this is one thread and I will copy some posts into it based on a promise I made. I will pick up with Jupiter, that eastern star after the thread above is copied and link given in it to here.

So heres some posts related to craft from this thread and next post I will collect the others related. Mine posts are in blue, others in black. I have removed the repeated duplication of quotes here.

Quoting: Abs

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

You are the best! Thank you for educating, rather than trashing me. People can learn from your civility!
 Quoting: Abs

Here's a "fun" image if you are up to it. Craft shooting a beam into the sun. nasa will erase it in a couple days likely. I have not asked what they are doing tonight, but they can kill sunspots, make sunspots, create CME's and Coronal holes and shut up the coronal holes. They can also reduce the effects of a CME hitting earth if they think it wise. Mentioning this because this stuff is what heaven, and eternal life are about. One day some of you during your life eternal might be on one of these massive craft, remodeling suns and other projects. hf

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Here's an image from last March when they were really busy. :Craft on Stereo :

It does not appear that they have very good aim

hmm its a 2d image so its a little hard to determine what is being hit, and it may be the corona needing some adjusting. actually, if you right click to enlarge the image to its full size, there is a little + where it may or may not have made contact.

You would also need a seriously insulated craft, or be multi-dimensional to withstand the heat that close to the sun. So how do they get so close?

technology. and the sun really isn't quite as hot as man thinks it must be. Space is cold in fact. the heat we feel from the sun is because of our atmosphere and its energy reactions to the sun, plus the heat within the planet. The craft are semi physical and have their own energy shielding technologies which can flow the heat around them.

these craft are not from other evolutionary planets like earth. These are owned by the superuniverse government. (milky Way is the core of our superuniverse.)

That actually makes sense now that you say it. Kind of fits with the Electric/Magnetics everywhere. It is not heat between the Sun and Earth, it just develops into heat when it gets here. Can we do something about winter? I really don't like cold weather... Where are "they" from? Not playing either, maybe a little sarcastic, but I do believe anything is possible. I do want to make winter warmer, because I really do hate it.

As to winter, when the planet AND HER PEOPLE makes her ascension into monopolarity, her body will not be tilted anymore. The planet will be straight up and down, which in and off itself will cancel a lot of winter, and the state of monopolarity will change the physics further changing the weather.

They are not from normal planets, they are from the superuniverse worlds. These craft are owned by the superuniverse government. Those that man the craft are a mix of angels and advanced man.

So how soon do we get to join in on the fun? Cause I am getting really tired of the things that are going on in this "non-advanced" world that we are currently in...

well if you are tired of this world, and want the fun, you are probably from "heaven" already and so at some point you will drop your earth body and resume your prior experience. If you are staying with the ascending planet, you may well get a lot of fun during the long stasis which will last several years.

Thankyou for making the post because the life eternal is FUN, and I am trying to get that point across when I have opportunity, like the craft shooting the sun, these are the sorts of things you engage in during your life Eternal. You will be taught EVERYTHING and enjoy so much interaction with other worlds and races. There are exactly NO LIMITS on what you may experience and attain.

I don't want to steal away from OPS Thread, but you have me very curious. What do you mean by "long stasis"? Please explain further. I have a young family and feel as though I am going to live at least a 100 years or so, still have 60'ish or more to go. I feel the need to protect and teach them. Are things going to change drastically here? Your edit jumped into my reply so I will jump with something I feel. I think we already know EVERYTHING, we just don't remember it. As we learn, we are just unlocking what we already know. We are not learning, we are remembering... Thoughts and feedback, please and thank you!

as to "heaven" these are worlds being custom built in a nebula in the first painting below. These are HEAVEN WORLDS, custom made and you will all live on many of them. When I mention that the superuniverse government owns these large special purpose craft, the creation is governed and PLANNED. These sphere worlds as the artist is calling range from around the size of earth to hundreds of times the size of earth They are all high technology worlds as to their heating and everything else about them.

this artist has amazing memories of his past experience and knowing. [link to antifan-real.deviantart.com]

You ones might much enjoy his gallery of art. Here is the main link. [link to antifan-real.deviantart.com] He has a private site also but there is no descriptions of his work on it.

This artist has made a painting of a huge craft under construction.

[link to phoenix-06.deviantart.com]

well as to the purpose of OP's thread, I think its kind of done and hopefully OP has taken an interest in this discussion.

Well if you feel you are to be long lived, I suggest perhaps you are here for this whole process the earth is going to go thru. I have committed actually to about 1000 years walking the planet, but I get a refreshed new body to do it in.

As to the stasis, the planet must go thru some big earth changes,its part of her own ascension. GAIA is a intelligent being in her own right, and her body has to change for a variety of beings. I mentioned at some point in the future, the tilt will be straight up and down, and this requires a remodeling so that the land masses are evenly distributed around the planet. Right now the land mass is much larger on the top half of her body. And the pacific ocean huge etc. New lands will come up, others will sink. this is obviously not a quick process but a significant part will be done during the stasis.

Stasis means to put the life into a sleep state, as to matter. the animals could not other wise live during the process because there will be a significant axis shit (makes a new equator) and a magnetic reversal, (sun comes up in the west). there will be huge volcanism. The time is nearly here.

those of you incarnate from the higher realms/planets DO know everything. And all can be revealed to you anyway, in all that have a Father Fragment, which is a portal to all knowledge plus a substantial source of knowledge itself. This is not the night to detail that, I have to go bed, I have a trip to craft for yet another meeting tonight. And I am just recovering from the 4 hour one last night.

Some folks will be moved to new places during that time, as there are too many here to continue on. About 1 billion will be returning after the stasis. There are millions of craft here or nearby that will make this possible from a technology stand point. Since you are around 40, you were here when the planet was put into stasis for a week, as to the human and higher animal life. So you have been there and done that already on a limited basis. That was when the sun entered the photon belt and man was not prepared and there would have been great damage to vision. so we all 'slept" thru it.

Stay close to your family, they are likely playing this same game with you. Do not worry about these words because there is a coming teaching period that will last many weeks to prepare the global populace for all that is coming.

More questions? Seriously? Absolutely! "Nobody in Particular"? Is this the ego shedding thing? Cannot draw attention, but if questions come to you... I would like to know your religion or spiritual beliefs before we move forward. Many things you say make sense, but I have to sort EVERYTHING out for myself to be satisfied. The puzzle pieces have to fit snuggly:) I am 43, do I still fit the miniature stasis? My wife won't go here, "It is what it is, it will be what it is suppose to be" to her. The kids are so freaking smart it scares me! I can mention some of this stuff and they finish the next sentence for me! I truly appreciate your knowledge and vision.
Thank You.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP