Users Online Now: 2,318 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,242,237
Pageviews Today: 2,073,964Threads Today: 848Posts Today: 14,798
07:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Older story but proof a lot of cops are evil pieces of shit who need to be deported....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Big bad cop executes a dog... Yet another pussy cop.... If I ever saw a cop pull any shit like this I would make damm sure he got the attention he deserved.... What a useless piece of shit a lot of cops are these days... And they claim "we are just following orders", I say go fuck yourselves you vermin feeces!
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

I really don't care what OWS is protesting and when it comes to civil rights it really doesn't matter.... But when cops put on full riot gear, use tear gas, rubber bullets and clubs on unarmed protesters it is time for us to deport everyone of those communist ass lickers!
I'm so done with the entire justice department an our government as a whole! What a bunch of ass clowns.

And for all those who laugh when they crack heads of protestors just remember when they tax you 70%, seize your property, and tell you what you will and won't buy keep your freaking mouth shut or they will crack your head too... Try to laugh at that!

To many brainless people in the US to realize that your rights have been taken, your dreams are not going to happen, and you are a slave....
Yes you are a slave...
You WILL pay taxes period
You WILL do as you are told by the government period
You WILL keep your mouth shut when told too period
You are a SLAVE period!

skull_fing
thwakspankbashgangupnutkick
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge