Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NOV 9TH TEST and......THIS?????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With the test thats going to happen... it jumped back into my mind what i had read years ago on a site.

Its a long read but you will find that most of what it says has come to pass and other parts are taking place now.

I read this more than a few years ago...

anyway...on tape 2 of this dialog at the very bottom is THIS statement about what will take place on a FRIDAY...

and with the financial crisis going on... IF they are gonna do anything with this test..it might be this

[link to www.sweetliberty.org]

From Tape 2:

One: The bringing in of the new system he said probably would occur on a weekend in the winter. Everything would shut down on Friday evening and Monday morning, when everybody wakened, there would be an announcement that the New System was in place. During the process in getting the United States ready for these changes everybody would be busier with less leisure time and less opportunity to really look about and see what was going on around them.

just a thought....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP