Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Missle launch this weekend?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last week I had a most disturbing dream. I was bothered all day by the images and tried reminding myself that it was just a dream. But it was very specific to me and troubling since.

In my dream I was given the day by looking at my calendar and seeing that I had an appointment. I now realize that appointment is real and is this Sunday.

In my dream I was also given a location. I was at the home I grew up in, in Los Angeles.

The dream was an afternoon meal with family. after the meal I saw a friend across the street and he invited me to join him (either that day or next day not sure which) to play some ball. I checked my calendar to see my appointment.

When I looked up to reply I saw dozens of rockets being launched from the coast. The sound was deafening. People ran into the street to get a better look. Then at the moment something appeared in the sky and largely take shape, I awoke.

What that large shape was has kept me up at night since. It looked like a fireball taking the shape of a enormous bird that was descending on its prey. Maybe a Phoenix type bird. Maybe a nuke fireball.

This week I have renewed contact with many old friends, some in this dream. One I have yet to contact was the one inviting me to play ball. I will keep trying...

I don't believe in premonition or claim foreknowledge. But I felt a need to share if only for my own sanity. World events of the last week make this dream even more troublesome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP