Users Online Now: 1,362 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,158
Pageviews Today: 573,418Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 2,772
06:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *****RAPTURE is TRUELY IMMINENT!!! For the BRIDE of CHRIST!!! ITS SOON*****
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay guys, I have had MANY confirmations that we are looking at seeing the rapture soon...possibly sometime this week into next! With the whole YU55 coming around, and the drills taking place the day after, its really looking like something BIG is coming. Also, I believe Jonathan Kleck is one of the LORDs prophets for the end times. He states a BIRTHING is going to take place on 11-11-11.

I have been seeing 11:11 on the clock for over a year now, around the same time I woke up. I told the LORD to stop showing these elevens if they weren't from HIM. But if they were of HIM increase them, and HE did...they haven't stopped. When this YU55 came up on the news with Brian Williams the other day I called my mother and told her to check it out. She did and told me I was full of it...haha. The next day she called me and told me this, "I think you might be on to something about this 11-11-11 date" I was blown away when she said this b/c she never beleives anything when dates are spoken of. She states that she had spoken to her friend who is prophetic and she said that she received a vision that this is around the time when the CHURCH GETS ITS WINGS!

This is the woman that had initially lead me to Christ by speaking words directly to me from the LORD. She told me something that only God knew.

NOW, more confirmations are pouring in on youtube!

In the video below, this man talks about POSSIBLE times the rapture could take place.

In the comments section below, a person writes:

"Thank you, the reason i asked was because when i was posting the comment i firstly made on this video it asked me to print out those very letters to enable me to post, and i thought i had heard the word before but did not know what it meant, i find it odd that those particular letters came up when you consider the nature of the video, it was just a feeling if you know what i mean and probably means nothing and im just reading things that are not there but thank you for the help."

The word was EXODUS

Another person responds with this:

do you mean exodus? If so, it means "going out" It's the second book in the BIBLE when the Isrealite exited Egypt out of slavory and then lead by moses and God for 40 years in the desert.

40 days after Rosh Hashanna is 11/9/11. Not setting dates, just find that interesting.

The definition of the word Exodus is : a going out; a departure or; emigration, usually of a large number of people.

I truely believe the BRIDE of CHRIST will be taken out before the major stuff happens. This verse says it all.

Matthew 24:27-28
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.

This means LIFE WILL BE GOING ON AS USUAL when the BRIDE is taken away.

Here's Jonathan Klecks latest video

Also, We have been told that YU55 wil come within the EARTHS atmosphere! This video below also has GLENN BECK saying another 9/11 is coming and a major WORLDWIDE catastrophe is soon.

Here is another video about how YU55 could be a coded message!

I don't believe in coincidences, I believe that is GOD. Some are small, some are profound. Take it for whatever you like, I believe we are looking at something BIG in this coming week.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO OUR KING, JESUS CHRIST.

PRAISE THE LORD
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP