Users Online Now: 1,614 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,177,900
Pageviews Today: 2,066,239Threads Today: 791Posts Today: 15,739
10:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Could asteroid Yu55 affect women's menstrual cycles?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello fellow women of GLP...

Men stay out unless you have something mature to contribute.

Is your menstrual cycle acting strange now? Especially if you're due soon?
I've always had a very regualar cycle, I'm young, 27...so no menopausal stuff going on, otherwise pretty healthy. Not sexually active, so no chance of pregnancy there.

But I'm due to start and I've just been spotting for 3 days straight. Usually it hits me full force on the first day or night and I should be on my way to being finished by now.

Very strange for me. I thought it was kinda coincidental with Yu55 passing so close and being so large here in a couple of days.

Is it possible with the large asteroid getting so close it could affect our cycles?

There's always been a mythical if not factual correlation between the moon and our cycle.
I thought maybe there could be a connection or effect from this asteroid passing between us and the moon.

???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP