Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,489,882
Pageviews Today: 2,478,884Threads Today: 995Posts Today: 17,684
11:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some dirt I dug up on my most recent trip....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Art Bell has collected money from the gov for quite some time now. There is a paper trail.....

In the same breath, Art has been forced out of C2C. Art won´t admit it, because of his pride, but he´s no longer part of the picture, C2C has taken off without him, and they know it.

George on the other hand, who is doing a good job, has beeing making inquiries into things he shouldn´t be. I´ve heard that it is quite possible that he could be in trouble in the near future....

They are hiding something about the Pope right now.

There´s some more bad weather in the works for the USA weeks out.

Right now we are in the quiet before the storm of man made events.

NYC Subway bombing was a hoax. When I learned about it I freaked and left a day before they came public. This time I will double check my sources. Even I am wrong from time to time.

Beeing seeing lots of heavy military machinery moving the last few days. Dozers, supply trucks mostly. Not your usual Hummer/Bradley type of convoys and trainwork. They are not heading south to N.O either... They are moving west.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP