Users Online Now: 2,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 852,854
Pageviews Today: 1,514,413Threads Today: 641Posts Today: 11,287
05:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some dirt I dug up on my most recent trip....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Art Bell has collected money from the gov for quite some time now. There is a paper trail.....

In the same breath, Art has been forced out of C2C. Art wonīt admit it, because of his pride, but heīs no longer part of the picture, C2C has taken off without him, and they know it.

George on the other hand, who is doing a good job, has beeing making inquiries into things he shouldnīt be. Iīve heard that it is quite possible that he could be in trouble in the near future....

They are hiding something about the Pope right now.

Thereīs some more bad weather in the works for the USA weeks out.

Right now we are in the quiet before the storm of man made events.

NYC Subway bombing was a hoax. When I learned about it I freaked and left a day before they came public. This time I will double check my sources. Even I am wrong from time to time.

Beeing seeing lots of heavy military machinery moving the last few days. Dozers, supply trucks mostly. Not your usual Hummer/Bradley type of convoys and trainwork. They are not heading south to N.O either... They are moving west.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP