Users Online Now: 2,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 550,717
Pageviews Today: 918,509Threads Today: 312Posts Today: 5,492
10:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: IMMINENT MoOn DoOm TOMORROW!!! This IS REALLY IT, Actual MOON DOOM WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW!!! Current WorldWide Media Blackout
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message MoOn DoOm.

I usually only lurk or have fun participating on GLP for entertainment, but this will be my first actual serious post. You may make your own mind up, but I will present some disturbing facts that have unexpectedly come up the last week and a half.

One always should take what Richard Hoagland says with a grain of salt. But this time, Richard is right on the money. I work for a conservatory owned by the Vatican. Its usually a very mundane job. Well it was up until recently. Something has 'bumped' YU55 off its natural course last week. Once this happend there have been a lot of eyes on this thing watching it so we could calculate its new trajectory. Well a lot of people around here did not want to believe it. But the data does not lie. YU55 has been bumped into a new trajectory that will impact the moon on November 9th, tomorrow! It took a day or so to collect enough data to determine this. But now it is a known fact what the new trajectory is. Our observatory has received a gag order from the gov't not to talk to the media about this. This has only happened one other time since I started working here in 98.

This has now been confirmed by observatories all over the world. Yesterday I went into work and the place was practically deserted. My boss and a few of my coworkers have left to various mountain destinations. I almost just booked a vacation to Aruba but when I mentioned this my boss begged me not to be anywhere near water or a coastline. So I have changed my plans to go to Colorado for the week. I just wish it was ski season as if this whole thing blows over and nothing happens I will have wasted a week of vacation!

I would suggest that you look between the lines in the news. You should notice major world leaders will not be around tomorrow. There should be signs of this right now if you look.

As far as what will happen is anybody's guess. It could be nothing more than a nice meteor impact on the moon that is barelly visible. Or it could actually crack the moon apart which would probably have devestating effects on the tides. We'll just have to wait and see.

Finally GLP may get what they always wanted, and its all happening in the next 36 hours! I think its rather exciting I just hope we all make it out the other end ok

One problem I see is that all that Elenin hype that was put out. No one will take Yu55 seriously. But maybe that is by design as to reduce panic in the masses.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP