Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject August 12th 2013 Nuclear War against States - Montauk Portal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Time is limited and before I go or am forced to go.... allow me to pass this message onto Appollo, as he asked for astronomical alignments and the best shot at future exact datings by those HERE.

First, one has to know the Sun, Earth, Moon, Planets, and Stars were all set in motion and revolutions and placements by the God of Creation. back at the Creative Start or Genesis.

This easily determined through simple additions along a timeline making the BEGINNING at 4004. B.C. Hence confirmed by Solomon's Opening date for the Tabernacle on 1004, B.C. and the opening or arrival date of the Lord in 4 B.C. and the ending of 6,000 years in 1997.

All right go here, to a rather good site, even though there are some rather poor miscalculations because of religious worldly alignments. But forget that and just concentrate on the Giza projections to the stars and the star or planet alignments on Sept 21, 2017.

[link to www.jesus2006.org]

Now study thoroughly the ramp or descent angle of the Lord and the same ascent angle of the stars downward shown. Compare it to the passage way slope of Giza and its projection tunnels to the exact star locations.

Giza Prophecy

[link to www.davidjayjordan.com]

Christos Angle

Note HERE that the Messianic Story as would be expected is written in the stars

Messianic Story

OK, that should have taken you about two hours to comprehend..... maybe more.

So lets now, consider the next prophetic events on the timeline to the End. Not the End which is the start of the Lord ruling His Kingdom on Earth after the temple and Earth are cleansed..... and NOT the dating of Sept 21 2017 when Regulius (LIon) and Venus (Jesus and Love) as well as Jupiter below all align and are at the Christos Angle for descent and ascent (at the Battle of Armageddon) as a time portal. But let us consider when events we should know about will happen.

The two we have to have hind sight for, are ONE the start of the War and solution to the Mid East War... the Covenant of Daniel and then the START of the SACRIFICING before the building of the 3rd Temple.

That gets easier because by necessity the start of sacrificing by Jewish lunar times and holy days must be on May 25, 2012. So lets take that as a given and a must. We also know the dating of the Rise and Revealment of the AC and his cohorts his demons and aliens has to happen as prophesied by him on December 21, 2012.

So the question becomes when shall the nuclear war happen that turns the 10 Nation seventh world government of the Covenant Signers into the One World government of the AC.

I would suggest from my study and possibly leading from the Lord, that this comes on August 12th 2013. Its a time portal, a time of ascent and descent.... its again a time of harvest, again a time of a sad harvest of souls that have died. For the nuclear war will horrendous and millions maybe billions will die because of it.

Forces shall descend, spirits shall ascend.

This aligns with the death of our Two Witnesses and their birthdate and the start of spiritual Israel. Note they are dead for three and a half days before the Lord COMES. August 12th ? as August 9th would have made their life a complete 30 years.

But forget questioning that right now, and consider why the devoid dark devil used this exact time portal in their manipulations of time and people in their time/mental travels. When AUGUST 12th 43, 63, 83... and the destruction of Montauk on exactly that timing..August 12th. 40 year spans, 20 year spans, and surely one year spans.

AUGUST 12th

Look back at this site [link to www.jesus2006.org] See the life of Jesus as the first alignment was also on August 12th a conjunction of Regulus again, as a sign in the heavens for the BIRTH OF THE SAVIOUR and CREATOR. Why August 12th because it is the timing of descent downward and eventually upwards. It is the timing of the Christos Angle of the Stars and to the Temple of the Lord... to the WOMB of the Holy of Holies and BIRTH. It is all aligned.

So Appollo, do your charts and check it out/ Make note that the AC chart is no where near as important as the Lord's chart and the Lord's timing and the Lord's Bride's CHARTS and their timing in uniting or conjuncting with HIM, and their victory with HIM.

It is a conjunction of the Lion with the Virgin...... in August and September. It is an alignment of Jupiter downwards, and above of Venus and Regulus with the Temple of God on Earth ...alll along the ramp of the Lord.... the Christos Angle.

Any part of this I can explain in greater detail. as it is not a mere guesswork, NOT a stab in the dark but a rational searching of the stars and principles and timings of the Lord in HIS LIGHT.

Love in Jesus

David

Hope to hear from you.. if necessary just email me if I happen to disappear via a banning or this thread gets deleted. But you asked for the best shot, and that's mine.

And it ties in to when the massive horrendous NUCLEAR WAR will happen. Not the serious local nucleur war of the America/Israel attack on Syria,Iran, Gaza etc... but the nuclear war between Russia and America/Britan and France

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP