Users Online Now: 1,568 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,371
Pageviews Today: 166,882Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 737
01:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NATURAL CURES FOR HYPERTENSION(HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everybody, and thank you for taking the time out to read this. I notice many GLPers are very informed with regards to natural remedies,hence posting here.
Today I happened to be with my 71 year old mother at her GPs. It was for a review of her prescription meds. Her blood pressure had risen since her last check, and the doctor suggested increasing her medication. My mother eats healthly, is an active person yet since being prescribed these various medications for the usual elderly complaints (such as high colesterol and blood pressure),has developed allergies and other unwanted side effects. She is reluctant to take any more meds since she feels she is on enough-and she is!!
Does anybody know of any good natural treatments for high blood pressure? I heard maybe clove oil? but am sure there must be loads out there? Any suggestions are greatly recieved at this time since I can see her health and passion for life slowly but steadily deteriorate in front of my eyes, the longer she is taking these prescription meds. thanks, with love x x x
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP