Users Online Now: 1,624 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 488,535
Pageviews Today: 750,627Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 3,851
08:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So what will be next if YU55 gives us as little doom as Elenin did?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so the week of Sept 27 I was very concerned about "something" happening from Elenin. It passed, I breathed easier, and the feeling of worry and doom chilled out.

And then a couple of weeks ago YU55 began taking real shape. And now here we are, I have taken this whole week off to stay home and bug out. Honestly, people are so angry and volatile right now in society anyway that a week off doesn't hurt...all last week I dealt with rude people, swearing and violent people, angry people, even if I just overheard them or watched from a distance and sometimes they were right in my face. It is harsh out there right now. So I am laying low until Saturday.

But...if we make it through the week unscathed, what will be the next event on the horizon to watch for and worry about? Any thoughts?

I happen to think that even if YU55 does not hit earth or moon, I still think the closeness of it passing is what is causing so many quakes and mudslides and floods, etc. Or at least it is part of that, perhaps an accelerator to a pole shift?

And we know for sure that something is brewing from TPTB with the excessive FEMA body bags, camps and now this big test tomorrow...

I just wish whatever is coming would hurry up and come already! Climax damn it! A girl can't indulge in foreplay forever!tomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP