Users Online Now: 1,793 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 24,173
Pageviews Today: 50,697Threads Today: 26Posts Today: 423
12:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject More Tidbits About 11-11-11...Armageddon movie...YU55/China Sea EQ/BP Oil Spill connection...Etc.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm just connecting some dots here for discussion about tomorrow's D-DAY blink

I was perusing my old threads and read through the one about Armageddon that I posted a while back:

Thread: ARMAGEDDON the movie (1998): What I Saw (series #3)...(update: "DBDEGGTZ" decoded)

I was reading through the clues I noticed in the movie and this stood out:

- More portions of the Dottie asteroid landed in: Manhattan, NY

Paris, France

Shanghai, China (the platform/landing pad on Harry Stamper's oil drill structure had the words "CHINA SEA")

There was a recent 6.9 Mag earthquake in the China Sea, where the mysterious " X " is in relation to YU55 and tsunami drill...

The oil drilling explosion was TOO MUCH like the BP Oil disaster...

I also thought of the Russian/Chinese satellite, filled with TOXIC fluid, heading back towards Earth after a failed launch attempt. Here's another tidbit from the movie:

~ The Russian ISS was destroyed as well, due to gas (?) leak...both Freedom & Independence shuttles got away in time.

YU55...is it officially a non-threat now? I personally thought it had something to do with Revelation 8- WORMWOOD. Could the Russian/Chinese satellite fit the definition?

How did the tsunami drill turn out?

Was the EAS system just a trial session for the real test coming soon?

Let's throw in Saturn's "birth"...

Israel/Palestine sign off with the UN...

Mayan's 13 Skull Ceremony in Los Angeles...

I think that's enough!

shocked
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP