Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Herman Cain campaign may have Manipulated Fake Lie Detector test
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Herman Cain campaign, in an effort to bury the ever growing scandal around sexual harassment allegations, quite possibly manipulated a "Layered Voice Analysis" test so he could claim innocence while avoiding more proven polygraph technology.

Herman Cain is now citing the Layered Voice Analysis as proof of his innocence, without noting his own attorney's close connection to the investigator who did the testing, all the while backpedaling on his statement he would take a polygraph

Cain: …And here’s the other thing. There’s a private investigator by the name of T.J. Ward out of Atlanta, Georgia who has some sophisticated technology that a lot of people may not have heard about. He took my statement from my press conference–

Cavuto: I heard that.

Cain: –ran it through his software and was willing to go on record–because many law enforcement agencies use this software–and said, “Herman Cain is telling the truth.”

He did the same thing for this woman who accused me the other day when she was with Gloria Allred, and went through and said, “I’m sorry, but there were a lot of untruths in that statement.”

Details on this test, and background on the technology can be found here:
[link to www.ibtimes.com]

What was never disclosed is that the investigator T J Ward who "proves Herman Cain is innocent" worked with Cain's attorney Lin Wood on the Natalee Holloway disappearance case ( [link to tjwardpi.com] and that the layered voice analysis was used in this case. ( [link to tjwardpi.com]

Why was this connection to Herman Cain's campaign not disclosed by Mr. Ward in the report declaring Mr. Cain was innocent? Does this raise questions about Mr. Ward's interpretation of these results and whether Mr. Cain was coached, and was Cain's reading of his statement during the press conference coordinated with Mr. Ward and Mr. Wood in order to create results favorable to Mr. Cain?

As stated on his website, "T.J. Ward is the only private investigator in the country licensed to use Layered Voice Analysis (LVA) 6.50."; so not only is it difficult to challenge his results, isn't it also possible that Mr. Ward would know methods to skew the test results? If they orchestrated this test, the Cain campaign could both control the outcome and then use it as a reason for not having to take a polygraph at the same time.

Odd that Cain hires Lin Wood on Monday, and on Wednesday Wood's friend TJ Ward comes to the rescue. "Too many coincidences" as Herman would say.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP