Users Online Now: 1,305 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 395,528
Pageviews Today: 635,013Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 3,181
06:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just had an interview with an Ex British Illuminati Agent, he told me whats to come in 2012. Prepare your diapers because you WILL shit yoursel
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well its happened folks. I just finished my interview with an Ex Illuminati agent from the UK. I managed to get alot of information out of him because he wanted to TELL IT ALL. We spend the day getting aquanted, and afterwards i had many questions to ask him.

He is a very wise man and in his 60s. He told me that he decided to leave the Illuminati because he was tired of the chaos and carnage they were causing.

He was inducted into the Illuminati from birth. He had a royal bloodline and was chosen to work for the Illuminati as an agent. He told me that by the time he was 16 he knew how the world worked, who was really in charge, who was to become the United States President every election, and what the British Monarchy is trying to hide from the World.

He told me that he had went through various missions for the Illuminati, mostly regime change. I asked him what would happen if he refused his role in the Illuminati and he smiled and said, "They would Delete Me".

He then told me a heavily guarded secret of the Illuminati, that helped make alot of things make sense.

The Illuminati has found the Rebirthing System. The Rebirthing system, is basically what the Fountain of Youth really is, but on a smaller scale. The serum was chemically Fused to allow the user to rebirth into a new body with all past life memorys held. The process is very complicated as the two parents must take an EQUAL dose of the Serum, then mate within 12 hours otherwise the serum is wasted. The child will then be a Rebirther, with all past life knowledge held.

Only the grand masters if the Illuminati are allowed to use the Rebirthing system, that is why they do not fear death and care about money. They all have infitinate amounts of it and WILL bring about New World Order.

The next thing he told me about was the "Judas Code" The Judas Code is a timeline merger which can allow the host to access the timeline. They can either go 500 years forward or 250 years into the future. They can only "view" the timelines though and cannot change anything. But he told me that they were working on a clone of the Judas Code to use it to alter the fucking timeline.

The third thing he told me was that 2012 will change everything. As soon as January 1st 2012 happens the Culling will begin. I will get indepth into this later because it is ALOT. Just know that

"they do not come in peace"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP