Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **Unusual repetitive SONIC BOOM reported in small town Missouri**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wednesday,November 3rd,2011
between 1:45 - 2:00 pm.

Small Town in Missouri,not located near any Military base or such.

I was on the phone with my mother,When we heard a Loud noise that shook the entire house,She was on the phone upstairs I was downstairs.Our First thought was something exploded,Perhaps the propane tank right outside of our home.
I Hung up the phone and hurried outside hearing nothing but a plane in the distance,Sonic Boom. My First thought was " Okay That's odd,I've only hear that happen once in the 11 years I've lived here." I shrugged it off and came back inside 10 - 15 minutes later my mother came downstairs,We were talking when another "Sonic Boom" Sounded,Shaking our entire house and rattling our windows,We went outside to see nothing but A foggy day and the sound of a distant Plane...

Now usually I would shrug this off and let it go,
But For it to happen twice in a short amount of time seemed really odd,Especially since a few months ago I had seen a All white van with dark tinted windows a block down the road,
Not to mention one night while driving home on the back roads I saw a Military Vehicle pass me and another White van with a government looking symbol on the side.
this time last year I was at my Friends farm when we all looked up above the creek to see a Military transport ( Camouflage ) passing over the creek just above tree height,.

Now,Is it usual to hear two sonic booms in that amount of time? If anyone has any Insight I Would highly appreciate it.

And there went another "Sonic Boom" As I type....hiding

agent
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP