Users Online Now: 1,465 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,411
Pageviews Today: 697,882Threads Today: 198Posts Today: 2,409
06:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SECOND MAYAN INSCRIPTION UNCOVERE!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to abcnews.go.com]

Incredible.

Obviously the world could physically end at any second for a number of reasons, but that isn't my concern.

What I am worried about is an end to the way of life we have come to known.

Things have changed, people have changed. It just isn't the same anymore. We need a serious reset, a wake up call. The issue is that we, as a collective society are too far gone.

I think we are in for some nasty weather this winter. I think we are about to see some serious food and fuel shortages. Most people are struggling; broke, angry and tired. All of that combined is going to trigger violence, and before we know it shit will be hitting the fan.

People are going to start killing eachother for food. I'm sure FEMA will get involved (they are clearly preparing for something big). Martial Law is bound to happen sooner than later, but ultimately I think that will all fail.

We have grown so disconnected from one another that instead of trying to help eachother survive, it will be survival of the fittest. That's sad.

I urge people to begin stocking up on food, fuel and water simply for this upcoming winter alone. We're in for a bad one.

I sincerely think something big is about to happen, and whatever it may be we are in for a rude and exhausting awakening.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP