Users Online Now: 990 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 171,404
Pageviews Today: 287,767Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,831
03:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does Anyone Else Think Gingrich Looks Too Much Like Sen. McCain?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Mom used to say she wouldn't vote for someone because she "didn't like the way their eyes looked". I used to think it was a dumb thing to say, but now I find myself hesitant to vote for Newt Gingrich because he looks too much like John McCain.tomato

Seriously, though, the MSM is far too favorable to Gingrich and that should raise a red flag to all of us. The younger portion of our voters probably don't want an octogenarian for president; that was proven when McCain didn't get elected. The GOP should not make the same mistake again. The Republicans should nominate someone for whom those under 40 would vote. I know that Ron Paul is in his late 70s -- but at least he looks younger. Anyway, he doesn't look like John McCain.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP