Users Online Now: 1,728 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 571,621
Pageviews Today: 1,009,349Threads Today: 419Posts Today: 7,600
12:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Huge Cataclysm Changes on This Planet VERY likely happen BEFORE DECEMBER 25 2011!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Will Nibiru trigger an Earth crust displacement?

During the fall of 2010, the ZetaTalk message got very clear: A close encounter between Nibiru and Earth will happen at the end of a trimester before 2012, i.e. in April, August or December 2011.

This encounter will trigger a geomagnetic change followed by an Earth crust displacement, which again will trigger the most violent and dramatic global cataclysms the Earth has experienced in the last 50.000 years.

According to ZetaTalk, the coming displace­ment and its consequences was several decades ago predicted by a certain trans- and interplanetary council, by ZetaTalk just called the Council of Worlds. On several levels it was decided by voting that for the sake of the spiritual development of both planet Earth and of mankind, this cataclysmic event will not be warded off.

[link to www.rolfkenneth.no]

By Rolf Kenneth Myhre

Last updated: November 15, 2011

Peace and Love to All and I hope Every thing will be ok with all.

Please Read and Decide in your heart to know what to do.

I know many don't believe them any more but they have been right on most things predicted and understanding of the Earth's changes when asked.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP