Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,994
Pageviews Today: 1,900,997Threads Today: 915Posts Today: 16,590
08:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Biggest moon ive ever witnessed! 2 days ago(Nov 29)...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so my friend needed a ride to his work, so i had left at 9:30pm cst to go pick him up from his house. So once i pick him up, we're riding along just talking, and suddenly i looked up and seen this huuuuge crescent moon. sort of orangish in color. So I instantly say "Look at how BIG the moon is!" He looked up and thought the same. We both then immediately tried to shake it off because we had made it to his workplace. So I dropped him off(This was at 9:50pm), and was gonna take a pic of the big moon, but it vanished! It hadnt even been 3 mins since i had dropped him off! I drove for a while trying to find the moon but it was gone. And my friend usually takes a smoke break before he goes in, so he was looking for it too, and he said he couldnt find it either.

Is it normal for the moon to orbit this fast? and that close? Cus that was freaky!

Also the next night i tried to catch the moon at around the same time(9:50) but it was not nearly as close as it was.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP