Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Silver Price is Heavily Manipulated. Should be $80/ounce Today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This information was posted 1 year back:

No silver left in town!

Look at University of texas that just took delivery of $1 billion dollars worth of physical silver. Look at all the central banks around the world buying physical. Look at all the hedge funds buying physical. They are not buying SLV. The RETAIL investor is messing around in SLV. The smart money is buying physical.

So yeah...its good to stay away from where the retail investors are going, just make sure you know 100% where those retail investors are.

I went out today hoping to pick up some silver and there was very little silver to be bought. One shop I went to had only 15 1-oz rounds and 1 100-oz bar.

Another shop, only 10 to 15 oz of silver. They said alot of people came in buying last week. One guy said he ordered last week and hoped to get more on friday. Another said it was a 2 to 4 week wait to get 500 ounces.

Anyone else having problems getting silver in their town?

Just called sunshine minting. They are so backlogged that they are not even taking new orders. I asked when they might take new orders and they said SEPTEMBER! Thats just to ORDER, not even receive it!

Sunshine mint produces so many thousand ounces per week. Of course somebody is going to get them, but the fact that any one of us calls and tries to pick up 1k oz of silver, we absolutely can not do it. What this says is that all the big firms are buying up so much of their silver, they can not meet all the orders so they cant take any new ones until maybe september. This is also shown the limited supply when you go to the local coin shops and they cant pick up the silver. Of course the big guys will be the last to run out of silver and then thats it...demand will push the silver prices to insane levels.

Recent information...

I read of atleast 40 people and each of them have 7000+ ounces or around 200 Kg of Silver.

A bodybuilder has 2000 kg silver. I read of 2 other people and each of them have 2000+ kg silver.

15 days back, a man purchased 100 Kg Silver when silver fell -7%.

An American has 15,000 plus ounces or 500 kg of Silver in CT.

Millionaires buy 32 kg silver bars. There is heavy buying going on for physical silver because the most important information for Silver is available to worldwide people.

My parents are not wealthy. But they do have a multimillionaire couple they are very close friends with going on 45 years or so. He made his money in commercial real estate. After the market crash in 1987 he went to almost all silver.

He owns so much silver since 1987 that he has it all stored in a Brinks vault and only buys (and has bought for a couple decades) 1000 ounce bars for space purposes.

If he's been buying since 1987 I can only imagine his DCA and the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars he has made in profit.

Today Silver price should be $60 to $80 an ounce.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP