Users Online Now: 1,704 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 25,793
Pageviews Today: 56,656Threads Today: 30Posts Today: 484
12:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SEN. Bernie Sanders (I) VT ~ Petitions to end Corporate Personhood.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a petition put together to end Corporate Personhood and get the money out of politics. Everybody in America quite often shares the same sentiment that our government keeps getting bought off by corporations. Most people are sick and tired of it and want the money out of politics. So Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont who is neither democrat nor republican, but an independent, made an online petition to stop it. One of the most important petitions in American history. Everybody says, "I know our government is corrupt but what can I do about it?" This is what. Stop complaining about it and do something about it.
Sign this petition.

EDIT: The amendment clearly states that it refers only to "For profit corporations"

[link to sanders.senate.gov]

a PDF document of the actual resolution and text of the amendment.
[link to sanders.senate.gov]

Whether you are Republican or Democrat, Activist, or Conspiracy Theorist, we can all agree we want money out politics. I know a lot of people on here don't live in America but hopefully people will see this because it is definitely important for American citizens.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP