Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are you awake?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Are you awake my friend?

If you are awake or just realized that there are indeed Elites running a big part of the show.

How do you react to this? Are you preparing to stand up to the Elites? Are you even willing to fight so we can be free?

If so then you might as well not be awake for all the help this attitude brings us. Because it's not nearly awake enough!

This attitude actually helps the Elites very much. The unawakened people's vibrations are higher than yours if you think that we need to fight the Elites.

So I would suggest that you stop stressing about the Elites and their plans and this attitude will help your real awakening.

Once truly awake, you will understand that it is by working on our Selves that the Elites will ultimately become obsolete. Each of us becoming more heart centered is what truly helps us all.

Realize how judging each others is what gave rise to the Elites in the first place. Realize how forgiveness stops the effects that all these judgements has put in motion.

Once you have realized this, you will find your Self standing in unconditional love. You will have won the game and made it so that the Elites have no effects on you anymore and eventually the whole world. Not by taking arms but by your compassionate attitude.

I hope you found this awakening. :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP