Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 624,869
Pageviews Today: 1,085,187Threads Today: 449Posts Today: 7,600
01:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject South NJ/PA Massivly hit with chemtrail dump today 12/16.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The day started with a gorgous blue sky then around 10am the 1st of many chemtrails were laid, a thick north to south line that fanned out but not before another plane crossed it with it' own fake cloud cover chemtrail. I counted 5 planes dropping heavy chemlines today & they're going over and over the same areas it seems. Todays chemtrails are the thickest I've seen to date. They are getting worse & thicher every day. I now notice they use something darker then the normal fake cloud white, it's looks dark grey and appears not to float as long as the white stuff, it has a falling effect that washes the whole sky a weird color. It's 1:00pm now and the whole sky near the sun and anything to the south is a thick white and grey mixture and not what the weather channel has for this area... Anyone notice it's getting worse each week?.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP