Users Online Now: 1,882 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 738,659
Pageviews Today: 1,190,976Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 7,134
12:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Message from the STARS will be delivered as dawn breaks over the terminal year!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings, people of Earth!

My name is DAV'AD and I am the seventh and final star-child. Like the others before me, I have been channeled into your solar system and came to earth - emerging out of the rainforest of northern Brazil naked and glorious in my new human body and carrying an urgent message from Diteni, Aboban, Namzuu, the cheerful fox, and all the NOCRI'.

On the first day of the last year, at dawn on the meridian, as dictated by the ancient prophecy, that message will be delivered. With it - all will soon come to understand and believe!

PEOPLE OF THE EARTH:

A MESSAGE FROM THE NOCRI' IS COMING!

And in those days it was said by our people " that which was within was brought forth and while light flashed a strange and wondrous event could be seen from the covered veil. And all who saw knew that which would be, became which was so that which could be became

- what is. “
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP