Users Online Now: 1,368 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 516,334
Pageviews Today: 662,688Threads Today: 190Posts Today: 2,313
05:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JUDGE ORDERS SHERIFFS TO KIDNAP me from room, then arrest for trespassing then iss $100k warrent issued while im 10ft/sheriff filming me shocked*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this was rec this moring befor court im still trying to figure out how to transfer the iphone voice memo to an mp3 i can upload ill get the court part up tho asap..

they had a cop filming the entire thing they are soo lawless in pomona this is the second time this has happened in dept3 so the judge knows me and is soooooo slick im sovereign my rights were totally violated im uploading the content now but honestly i got to hand it to this judge he is sooooo savy and he is one smart mother fucker im telling you he knows everything nothing im saying is new.

He is just trying to help me grow, another operative or on the payroll it was like he knew exactly how to deal with me and he is soo confident in what he was going to do its like they watch all my shit and send him info on best counter measure watch just give me a second i will upload this court aduio

but the cool thing is i had this long amazing talk do it the right way by being so cruel obviously i shouldn't have to be doing all that and being so combative i just need to relax and let my affidavit speak for me next time...

ended up booking me but i couldn't jus go hang out in jail i had other obligations to my family to help at work so i had to negotiate a deal to turn myself in to jail next week for 60 days they are total crooks i want to jus take the contract to the notary and resend my signature but i have a feeling that id dishonor my oath to this particular judge and i need him to keep teaching me what im doing what obviously my process is not correct but really i been in jail 12 times this year i cant even keep track of which cases ive done what with anymore i gotta get some sleep and shit but im working on the audio and ill upload a new video within the hour for all the trolls to hate and tell me how big much time im waisting regardless im doing what i believe is right and sooooo many people in court are jus amazed to see someone so bold

to my agents/ or whomever you people are; i know your watching me, i get it. i get your threatening freemason hints your sending me on my coments page and my facebook, and emails im not stupid i understand the dangers of being too good in a crooked world. just kill me now while im young and its only a matter of time untill i learn your process so well i know it like you know me and when i do im coming for all your bonds and im bringing your whole house of cards down. mark my fucking words, mark them well if i get those bonds we are running 24 hour a day food drops on Africa till instead of 27k dead everyday its zero. And having sovereign beer, weed party's on the beach with private security offduty sheriffs to keep out law enforcement, im gonna build all sorts of companys with those bonds fuck monetizing it, use it as an asset. ;)

im not gonna stop till you put a bullet in between my eyes, and im gonna peacful victem. killed doctor bell and all the rest of the 300,000 sovereign's but you can never kill an idea's time who's come.

enjoy while it last your time is almost up.. fighter1

christopher of the fleming family
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP