Users Online Now: 1,726 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 295,565
Pageviews Today: 469,068Threads Today: 151Posts Today: 2,379
05:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Star Wars Holiday Special w/ the Original 1978 Commercials (FULL MOVIE) what a time capsule!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i have no words for how incredible horribly wonderfully awful and embarrassing this is. the commericials. omg. ohhhh. myyyyy. gggggod. scenes of wookies that go on forrrrrrrrever. an awkward harrison ford.
i can't believe i hadn't seen this until today. i am in shock.

i cannot stress enough how you MUST watch this if you are a star wars fan.

"This is the full 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special. The Star Wars Holiday Special is a 1978 American television special set in the Star Wars galaxy. The special is notorious for its negative reception. Anthony Daniels, in a documentary promoting the worldwide tour of Star Wars: In Concert, notes with a laugh that the Star Wars universe includes "The horrible Holiday Special that nobody talks about". George Lucas had limited involvement with the film's production, and was unhappy with the results. The Star Wars Holiday Special has never been re-telecast or officially released on home video.

with bea arthur, and jefferson starship!!!!
you cannot make this up!
it's.....unbelievable.

the commercials for GE and car manufacturers and bell telephone and pantyhose.

and omg, the bizarre wookie ritual at the end for "life" day as they all wear red robes and walk into the sun!

what a christmas special!

enjoy!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP