Users Online Now: 2,047 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,013,673
Pageviews Today: 1,816,191Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,907
08:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How Nikola Tesla Did it - A guarantee of understanding, A Promise from an honest man
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before working Nikola Tesla would walk around the building he would work in. Twice. As in twice, for 2. I wish i could tell you if it was clockwise or anti clockwise. Maybe, each. Consider why Nikola Did that, Why Tesla was different, and why his actions had to be different, given his knowledge. Nikola Tesla's understanding of electrical theory may have elevated him to that of the social cultural title mystic. It is not secret, this magician, was capable. He produced AC electricity from Hertz' work, and Tesla OC Oscillating Current Technology. He invented the transmission system, as well as the amplifier. He called it the Tesla Magnifying Transformer, or TMT device, it is patented.

Just like todays amplifiers, vacuum based, Tesla's vacuum transformer system , using the vacuum, allowed for something to vibrate or oscillate indefinitely, and without diminishing return, a fact directly refuted by scientists as the main reason Tesla's work is a lie or misgiven. I promise the reader that it is the incompetance of scientists that mostly lends to this notion. Just as in space when a ball is thrown, it will indefinitely accelerate at the initial force, per second squared.

E.g. a ball we throw with 10 newtons, in space, indefinitely accelerates.

Just like the tesla transformers energy, the ball in space's energy accelerates. Ultimately the only thing that stops acceleration of energy in space, is a gravity source. A planet's gravity stopping the ball from accelerating indefinitely in space, or the earth hindering the running of one current on planet earth, without the other.

In space only one force is required, and newtons second force is missing. The ball accelerates indefinitely, forever, until other gravity sources interact.

Consider the following scenario. The electrical generators, engines, pistons, pumps, and actually, every engineering device that has been invented. They rely on the mass , and thus weight of the system , to do the work.

It is a fact, that the weight of the flywheel, and gear cogs determine both the work done, and the expense of it.

This would seem useless and irrelevant. However, consider what the cost of spinning a huge mass in weightless form in space. What is the cost to spin it freely? The answer is extremely inexpensive. In space the 10000 tonne rock has no weight, so the energy to rotate it , and keep it rotating is very very small.

With a 10 mile lever attached from a planet, it would be literally effortless to turn this 10,000 tonne rock in the earths orbit around at a high rotational speed. This is because the work from earth has a gravitational source of energy from which to lever has to push off. In space, the 10,000 tonne rock hasnt anything to push off, and hasn't anything much pushing on it, that is afterall, why it is weightless. It is in a gravitationally week point.

So to summarise, the rock is 10 miles away from the planet earth. The earth has a 10 mile lever, the cost to rotate a 10,000 tonne mass in the vacuum is almost 0. The rock is rotating with extremely large velocity, and energy as E=MC^2 confirms with totality. Thus, the cost to spin the rock in the vacuum of space is 0. But when the rock becomes close to gravity, the 10,000 tonne rock then has a mass. Which then can drive an engine.

This is equivalent to saying, we can spin up our engines without cost in low gravitational region's, and then move them, towards a gravitational region, again with almost 0 cost. And generate litterally hundreds of thousands of millions of tera-watts.

I think that in space, the flywheel cannot make energy, it can only store energy as a drive system. With a 'imaginative but absolutely neessary' 10 mile lever, (microwave beams), we could transport energy from the gravitationally viable region (i believe now that gravity is responsible for the mechanical energy potential), and that in space, there is no energy potential in interaction, it only interacts with itself.

Hence why when you throw a baseball out into space, it interacts with itself, and accelerates at it's speed per second squared.

This square rule is the secret of Solomon and the Egyptians and I make it public.

We have a way to turn an 10,000 tonne engine without cost, by doing it so in a gravitationally week point in space. And, we have a way to move the rotating 10,000 tonne engine towards a point of high gravity, to which it's innertia, and or rather, "both currents", are available. That is the only way to run electricity, with both currents.

The vacuum of space represents a way to indefinitely increase the energy of a single input. This is the same as throwing your ball, and it accelerating inefinitely in space.

This is by the way, the simple concept that Tesla knew would power the future.

It was stolen, and it was hidden, it was shunned and it was disinformed by dishonest commercial and militant factions. You cannot hide the liberation of man. Your petit ideas that it is better to control, are baseless. Here is a way to create unlimited gold, unlimited wealth, unlimited prospering, and it scares you people so.

Just as it has scared others. That is why good men must protect it. Why good men must die so that bad men might learn the value of life. So that good men must die and be attacked at the hands of the dishonest, and the blind, those without foresight that their endless thirst for their own betterment, would be undoubtedly multiplied by factors of millions of times, by their own self fulfilment and generosity of taking a stand, and refusing to sacrifice our competence, our sacredness, and most importantly, the understanding, that is the inevitable future.

It is with a promise that it is this simple.

"However absurd it may seem, I do in all seriousness hereby declare that I am animated mainly by philanthropic motives. I desire to do good to my fellow creatures, even to the Cui bonos." - Oliver Heaviside

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic ? and this we know it is, for certain ? then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Nikola Tesla

Please do the work.

There are pictures on the conspiracy co site.

This is about the work of Solomon, Freemasonry, Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich and it is also about the Great work itself. Please do not be mean. I wanted to share the best there is to have. Please, you bad men. You read carefully.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP