Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream of a very big volcanic eruption
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a very interesting dream last night. It's interesting because I dreamt of it completely out of the blue. I don't think I've ever dreamed of a Volcano popping, so I thought I'd throw this one out there.

I was in the sea near a beach, and I could see the Volcano in the background. Everything was fine, it was a beautiful day, people were in the sea, and my friend said about a wave or something that was meant to happen. I said "Nah, it won't happen" and with that I heard a loud creaking sound that came from deep inside the volcano. It was like the earth was moaning. People were all looking up to this Volcano and it just let out a hiccup, and sent stones raining down on everyone. I struggled to get out of the sea as it had now become really rough.

I could see people all around me being battered with stones and rocks, and suddenly I saw myself get hit. After that it was like I had died and I was seeing the event unfold through somebody else's eyes.

Once I had made it far away enough to avoid the rockfalls, I could see lots of signposts for different locations. I tried to remember them as I suddenly felt the need to. It looked like I was at some sort of fairground. The only one I remember was a signpost pointing to "Watt Tower".

I had a really strong feeling I was in Italy, or possibly South America.

I then at some point in the dream saw the volcano literally explode, it was massive, and sent a huge amount of lava up into the sky. At this point I remember thinking the emissions from this eruption would reach 60km (I assume radius (60km is too high?)?).

With that I could see lava flowing towards me extremely fast and I ran as fast as I could trying to get to higher land. Somehow I ended up at a beach and I could see the Volcano smoking in the background. There were molten rocks on the beach and people had gathered there thinking it would be safe. However, the lava came, but people were all lying down as if they were tired or something, and the lava just engulfed them. I tried to run in the water but it was full of lava too and just burned me. I managed to make it out and ran up to a town where the lava was still chasing me. People were all lying on the floor and the lava was covering them.

I met a man who (I think) knew this was going to happen and had hired a local taxi driver (a dark skinned man) to drive him to safety. However he argued with the driver because the driver said the main route would be the best one to take, and the man said to take back roads because the main route would be too busy with other people trying to flee. He ended up shooting the driver in the hand, I don't know if he killed him but we ended up leaving the car.

I ended up running to an old building made of sheet metal where I tried to climb onto the roof. I didn't make it but the lava around us had finally stopped rising, but it was flowing like a river. There were other people around (it was now dark) and some people were sinking into the ground, like parts of it had gone soft. They were sinking up to their waists.

Throughout the dream I had a very strong feeling it was Friday. I have looked through images of Volcanoes from Italy, and in my opinion it most looked like Mount Vesuvius, but I do not remember the shape very well now.

At some point earlier on I was on a film set and I was swimming through the water. There were thousands of fish all lying motionless in this river, and they were all at the sides. Also at some point I saw the whole event again, but this time the big eruption came like a week after the first.
I also will mention I was on the film set of these guys 'Jedward' from Ireland. They were making a film and they were doing something on a speedboat. (I don't see how, but this could turn out to be relevant?).

Anyway, I didn't get a date for this, just that it 'felt' as though it was a Friday. It was sunny and people were in the sea, so the weather was nice (Summer?). I don't know which volcano it was but the eruption was massive (not just a normal one) and a lot of people died. It felt like it was Italy, but as I said, I can't be sure. It looked like Vesuvius with the two peaks; one larger than the other.

Based on this I can't really make a prediction as to 'if' or 'where' or 'when' this would happen, so I'll just leave this here as a dream.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has dreamt of anything similar recently, as I absolutely never dream of Volcanoes (natural disasters are usually earthquakes or tsunamis), so this is new for me. Hopefully this won't happen though! Everyone stay safe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP