Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 568,851
Pageviews Today: 983,429Threads Today: 417Posts Today: 6,917
12:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beware the Ides of March - Approximately March 15th - START OF U.S. CITIZEN INDEFINITE DETENTION
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all - I know the prediction success rate here and you all should too. What this is merely a coincidence... But I do show Obama to be the first "Caesar" of the USA.

Does Hisotry Repeat itself? On the 15th of March, 44 BC (Obama is the 44th President BTW) the first Roman Ruler to take absolute power from the Senate during a state of emergency was Casesar Augustus. When Obama signed the act allowing the indefinite detention of American Citizens he took the power from the Judiciary Brance, when Obama ordered military action against Libya and did not request or receive approval from Congress after 90 days he set a presidence that will be followed. However the largest transfer of power from Congress to the President has been the use of Signing Statements. George Bush Jr even started writing secret ones.

Now Obama ran for office promising to end the use of signing statements and ban their use. Instead he's been running out of ink writing them. He also said he was going to close guantanomo bay but its still open and now needs more rooms for allt he US citizens that are deemed a threat.

Obama made a ridiculous statement when he did sign the indefinite detention of US citizens act... 'I don't want to sign it, but I will' what the hell? and then he said something that foreshadows the fall in books...

'No one in this administration will enforce this law'

However, he sill is the official first "Caesar" of the United States of America. I hope I'm wrong, but history repeats itself. After all who was Osama Bin Laden if not this Age's Sargon the Great? I think he had pink eye...
Saron
What group of people with different languages are building a temple to economic sin (leverage or extreme Usury is a sin all thre holy books).
EU is Babyl

Now I must make a drink and toast to America :D

[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP