Users Online Now: 1,956 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 800,078
Pageviews Today: 1,415,177Threads Today: 471Posts Today: 9,836
02:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Explaining E.T Disclosure/2012 to your family? Cut & Past this.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello Dear Cousin - I bring good news - I'm sure you have gotten wind of many of my 2012 or E.T/ ExoPolitics posts - Well I stay pretty close and balanced to all behind the scene's info about what is REALLY going on, on our Beautiful Planet.
5abananabanana2ROBOTdancehappyheartExcitingly some big things just happened and information is about to be released indeed things are going to get better - before they get any worse - There has been a Big shift in the Power Game and the people that have been in charge no longer have that great power - Much Abundance will soon be coming to us due to all of the Secret Gold and there is a large amount and has landed back in the hands of people that not only care about us but want to make this planet work for us and not against us -
Now because we have taken care of this end of things this has now given our E.T Star Family a key window to step in and help us make this planet and our society work - this will involve Free Energy -An Abundance Program - the End of all Debt, the end of Bills, The end of how we use money, The end of Money, the end of the poisoning, the end of Human and Animal Abuse all abuse bye bye - The End of War - The truth will now come fully to the Surface and much of this new News will shock you. It's already coming out - banking system, 99%, world wide people are not standing for the Lies any more - The threats of war will soon fade away as the controlled Media will be able to actually report true and loving information - The Fear Program that we have all been living through will diminish - So I'm telling you all this right now - because from all of my Sources and there are alot I feel that The E.T's themselves will be the first to Disclose them selves and this is going to take place very very soon - They come in Love they come in Peace - We are all family in this Huge Universe and there has been much History Hidden from us keeping us from knowing this information, but because of so many things and also the fact that we are at the end of a very long cycle 26,000 years we are moving into a new reality -The Golden Age - only you decide how it is going to go - All you have to know is that staying in the Love vibration is the Key - The Fear is not needed anymore - I have the full facts from many different angel's I have done my research for the past 10 years - There will not be a date for E.T Disclosure but I feel it could happen any day now -from this Week to this Month at least this 1st quarter of the Year. This is how its gonna go down. An Announcement will happen on TV/Radio/Internet it will be very clear and heart warming and exciting - many will be confused because we all have different beliefs but because they can read the energy the understand that there are enough people like my self that understand what is happening and why that they can make this happen with out too much upset. (They do warn us to have extra food/water incase of a little chaos)

After Disclosure there will be a short waiting period as we let everything sink in. And then, they will land, The First beings we will be introduced to are The Pleiadians they are Blond haired/blue eyes and average 6,7 or 8 feet tall. Then all the rest will follow. Sirians/Arcturians/Andromadans/ Agarthans will also be joining us from Hollow Earth. There are many Humanoid beings and many Non Humanoid beings and all are loving and here at this time on out journey to help us move along through 2012 and beyond. Humanity is about to take a giant leap into our new future - The 5th Dimension.

I feel that after you take all this crazy info in and as you indeed see everything I have written start to play out through the day's, Weeks and Months ahead, you will be in some form of shape to let our family and friends know that there is zero to panic about and or be upset about - as this is all a beautiful and divine happening - They are here in Peace and Love.

How amazing is it that I can be writing this information to you - how mind blowing - but non the less we are at that point in life - where something bigger than all of us is now coming into light There have been so many clues along the way only if you started to notice them and ask the right questions- I have researched some of these topics that lead me to unraveling this giant puzzle - The Mayan Calendar/Government Secrets/UFO/E.T Cover Up's/ Black Ops Programs/ 2012/ Spirituality/ All Religion/ The Pyramids (and not just the one's in Egypt) The Moon, The Sun, The Planets, NASA, WORLD WAR 1 & 2/ Vietnam/ Politics/ Exopolitics/ The Free Masons/ The Illuminati/ The Pleiadians/The Galactic Federation/ that's just a few topics there are many more ......
PLease feel free to ask me any questions to help you understand what I have expressed.
Be excited there is much healing, love and abundance just around the corner... hope this makes a good start to your year - peace and love Brett
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP