Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm DONE with Marriage...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm also done with serious, and long-term relationships.

I'm taking a break from you women.

There's a very good chance I'll be getting a divorce. Soon.

I'll admit, I'm not the most perfect person, and I'm also not the most "perfect" husband. We all have our faults.

BUT, I'm not a drunk/drug abuser, I never abused her physically/mentally, not did I ever fuck any other women.

"So why are you getting a divorce then," you might ask?

That's a very, very good question.

My wife has been living in a reality fantasy world for the last 5 years or so. She literally comes home from work, plops her behind on the couch and goes through the routine of watching these shitty "reality" shows night after night.

She wishes she was one of those millionaire housewives, who have access to lots of $$$, fancy cars, and opportunities to travel abroad, and rub elbows with the elite.

I'm a simple man of modest means. I'm not a materialistic person. I don't chase the money. Never have, never will. I don't need a fancy car, or the big house. Just give me internet access, some books to read, a few games/movies, and I'm set.

Do I have the greatest job in the world? I think I do. I'm a cook, hoping to one day become a chef (still a long ways off). I work a lot of hours and hardly make a dime, but I'm happy, and that's all that matters.

Her words have stuck with me since we got together. "Baby, I don't need money. I just want us/you to be happy. That's all that matters to me."

How quickly she changed her tune.

Yes, people change over time. People grow out of love.

But this one is just frustrating.

She says one thing, and does another.

Her favorite trick is to avoid confrontation all together, and then one day when it begins to boil over, she just let's it all out, completely dumping on me and taking me by surprise.

And here I thought things were good.

I'm just ranting now, probably not even making sense.

I feel like I can't trust anyone right now, especially the female.

I really wish someone would have knocked some sense into me, and talked me out of the idea of marriage before I got myself too deep into it.

It's turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life.

It hurts too.

Marriage sucks, and it especially sucks to watch someone you've been with for 12 years change so drastically and become so shallow, and selfish.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP