Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message for the one
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I did not know how to get this out, and I was blocked from someone's thread today and that person knows I said something to them two months ago. ( that person is talking about fighting and coming together with love). Good too, but the message that is posted was given to her by the Holy Spirit. She can't denied it, or she is a liar again the Holy Spirit.

And today the message from God was given and that person posts the thread for us all, not knowing it was meant for her and her alone.

I am to post Romans 14:4 for the one that banned me from the thread of "stop fighting".

Romans 14:4 "For what so ever things were WRITTEN a foretime were WRITTEN for our LEARNING, that we through patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURE might have hope."

And there will be many that will not learn of the things that Paul has taught us. They will have close minds and run with every spirit that comes along instead of staying in the ONE SPIRIT that leads, guides and directs us.

I don't need anyone posting anything.
This is my way of pointing to the one that I told months ago that they would receive a message in January.
And I said that many sealed ones shall come forward in January and reveal what I have been trying to do, and they bring forth the truth of the Word, not from their minds, but from the Word.

ANd here it is.
It is written on glp site and if any of you wanted to see if I did say these things, let the one that is in trouble with the Lord for fighting all of us who are sealed, see the Lord with real love for Him to listen to His teachings.

And 2 is a secret. This is the second time that I have said this.

Those who are sealed know what I am talking about. Those who are not will never understand the number 2.

blessings
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP