Users Online Now: 1,980 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,106,295
Pageviews Today: 2,002,231Threads Today: 882Posts Today: 15,407
10:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is This The Sound That People Have Been Hearing Around The World?? Is This What's Been Happening?? The Sound IS Beneath Us....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATE: This first post is getting longer due to new information and links, so, I'm sorry it's a bit long winded but all the information I'm adding is just confirming what I think and some of the information is excellent.......

I have been looking on You Tube for recent Videos regarding Yellowstone. I came across the video below and decided to watch it as I have never seen any videos about Yellowstone...While watching it, something stood out to me...The sound that Norris Geyser Basin makes......apparently it's steam/pressure rushing out of the ground...

Now the reason why the sound stood out for me is because I have personally heard a similar sound in the skies where I live a few Months back.

Here is the video I found, skip to 1:55 and listen to the sound it makes, then compare this to the other videos below of sounds around the world....

[link to www.youtube.com]

Now Listen to both these videos and watch through before making a judgement.....

Ok, some of the sounds don't exactly sound like the first video, however, I have a theory to all of this.....

Just say, what everyone has been hearing around the world is steam/pressure being released from below our very own feet, if it's possible I don't know, but if it is, this below makes perfect sense..........

Why would the sounds be so loud and appear to come from the sky???

Don't forget, what is underground?? A network of tunnels, sewers, caves & drains are below us....These would act like an amplifier and would make the pressure being released sound louder and would make the sound appear as if it's in the sky.

Why does the sounds slightly differ on the videos???

Think of it this way, if pressure is bursting up (With Force) through the ground underneath us, the pressure is finding a path to the surface....If on the way to the surface it meets an obstacle/s, it will alter the sound depending on what it hits.....

Look at it this way, when you put your fingers in your mouth to whistle, what are you doing?? You are blowing out your mouth, the moment you put your fingers in your mouth, then that becomes an obstacle, this changing the blowing into a whistle.....Do you follow????

This could be the reason why they sound slightly different.....

You have also got to take in other factors when they are hearing these sounds.....especially the environment around where these sounds are taking place.... for instance,
Trees & buildings will also change the sounds slightly as well...We all know on a windy day, if your near some woods, you will hear the wind whistle as it passes through the trees etc...Same if your near High buildings, you can hear the whistle of the wind....

If it is possible for mother earth to release some pressure like this, then this would be my conclusion on it.....

Pressure is bursting up underground around the world...when the pressure meets the drains, tunnels & sewers etc, they are amplifying the sound of the pressure and when this escapes into the air, it makes us people think the sounds are coming from the sky......

What do you think???

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: 03 February 2012

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What did I tell yous..............

Thread: Confirmed : The strange sound is coming from Inside Earth !!! (Page 2)

Thread: Powerful energy release emanating from the Earth’s core recorded?

Warnings From Earth’s Destabilizing Core

Ominous booms thunder across the sky. These ‘skyquakes’ are abruptly erupting all over the world. Hundreds of thousands wonder in fear about the bizarre hums, explosive booms, and howling moans. From Russia, to Australia, from Chile to the Eastern Coast of the U.S., the sky is exploding. As the frequency and intensity increase people are asking: ‘Is Doomsday approaching?’ Some researchers fear that may be exactly what’s coming…

Despite the fact that a few believe the Earth may flip on its axis, that’s not very likely to happen.

What is happening is the liquid iron core of the Earth is spinning at a different rate than the planet’s rotation and the slippage is causing a measurable migration of the Earth’s magnetic field.

The skyquakes are caused by harmonics deep inside the Earth traveling from a mutating core through the layers of the planet to the surface. The sky acts as a sounding board capturing and magnifying the sonic and electrical frequencies shot from the center of the world.

The stresses building up in the core deep in the heart of the world also migrate outwards to the mantel and eventually the crust. Slipping strata within the bowels of the planet create incredible pressures…pressures so great that temperatures soar and dense metals flow like liquids

The global skyquakes might be an early warning of the major shift occuring deep beneath our feet—titanic, unstoppable forces that are paving the way towards planetwide cataclysms eclipsing those catastrophes described in the Byzantine legends of lost Atlantis.
[link to www.pakalertpress.com]

There is too many events & Seismic activity at the moment.......

Shit man, look at Greece for instance, Santorini Volcano:

[link to www.geophysics.geol.uoa.gr]

This is HARMONIC which means strong activity....look at recent events at Yellowstone, all signs of strange activity...

Thread: Recent observations on Yellowstone for serious magmatards

Thread: Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone Lake right now. Similar to Submarine Eruption Harmonic Tremors at El Hierro, Canary Island.

Thread: 100% Something's Going Down At Pelican Cone (Yellowstone)..Update 15 (05/09/12) BEFORE 3.7 MAG, RADAR SHOWING PLUMES

Nasa & power companies reporting something strange near Yellowstone...

[link to www.digitaljournal.com]

Look at the strange activity happening at El Hierro, scientists have been puzzled by whats happening there...

Also...

What about the Methane Leak in the Ocean, the Volcano going of that they thought was Dormant and there is other things, too many to list.

Things are happening under our feet and were all looking towards the sky for the doom to happen, when infact its below us.........

Remember the saying.....

'He will come like a thief in the night'

Which means he will SNEAK up on us without warning, we will be either asleep or DISTRACTED, distracted because were looking at the sky when its actually below our feet.

Also in the Bible, I'm sure it's says something about mountains will shake and people Cannot hide, they wouldn't be able to hide under ground or caves or something. What would make the World shake, EQs & Volcano Activity, which funny enough, IS ON THE RISE.....

Also....

Think people, All the chemtrails, the new planet discoveries, new space discoveries, Satellites dropping out of the sky etc etc etc..........EVERYTHING is keeping us focused on the SKY, Its a distraction from the TRUTH.....

UPDATE:

Some information from GLP poster Radchick:

Thread: Thread: Crustal displacement appears to be happening NOW

I mapped these out today and when you look at the big picture something appears to be moving BIGTIME.

Tracks are shifting, sinkholes, sand geysers, bride collapses, gas releases...we have had NUMEROUS reports of high radiation levels in many cities over the past week THAT CORRESPOND TO MANY OF THESE EVENTS...remember prior to the Japan earthquake huge quantities of radon gas were released from fault zones.

MIT article here: [link to www.technologyreview.com]

How close do you live to a nuke plant: [link to money.cnn.com]

It appears our crust is destabilizing...please post any videos or links to sinkholes, train derailments, or other anomalies that I may have missed. Some of these go back to Feb 2012 but the majority have occurred in the past 10 days.

Google Map of events: [link to maps.google.com (secure)]

Washington State: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Sand Geyser/New Madrid Interview: [link to www.youtube.com]

Missouri: [link to articles.ky3.com]

Baltimore: [link to www.abc2news.com]

Brooklyn: [link to www.wpix.com]

Philadelphia: [link to philadelphia.cbslocal.com]

Monmouth Beach, New Jersey: [link to www.nbcnewyork.com]

Cherry Hill, New Jersey: [link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

Atlanta: [link to www.ajc.com]

Santa Barbara, CA: [link to www.noozhawk.com]

Louisiana: [link to www.youtube.com]

St. Lawrence derailment: [link to poleshift.ning.com]

Raliegh, WV: [link to www.wvnstv.com]

and [link to www.register-herald.com]

Florida: [link to www.youtube.com]

Florida again, a few blocks away: [link to www.youtube.com]

Atlanta again, this time derailment: [link to www.myfoxatlanta.com]

Knox County, Indiana: [link to www.14news.com]

Cramerton, NC: [link to www.wcnc.com]

Waxhaw, NC: [link to www.youtube.com]

Gaston County, NC: [link to www.digtriad.com]

Union County, NC (from May): [link to www.wistv.com]

Buenos Aires, Argentina: [link to www.miamiherald.com]

Morocco: [link to english.sina.com]

Sinkhole, Montana: [link to www.nbcmontana.com]

Erie Canal, Albany, NY: [link to www.buffalonews.com]

Willard, Montana: [link to articles.ky3.com]

I probably wouldnt have noticed this if it werent for a sinkhole thread on GLP a few days ago...

Thread: Sinkhole Doom...FOUR Siren Sinkhole Alert .....New York,Philadelphia,Baltimore past 3 days!
 Quoting: RadChick

Some other interesting threads:

Thread: ~Mysterious Booms in Michigan

Thread: WARNING: Gigantic subterranean fault line reawakens in upper Wisconsin

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: Scientists In Shock At Amount Of Methane Gas Being Released In Arctic - Give Dire Warning

Thread: Earth is heating /smelling up the houses in South America, MAGMA is moving!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP